1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Wat Tambor Kit

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by SumiXam, Jun 18, 2019.

1. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

UNIT NAME: Wat Tambor
    ALIGNMENT: Dark
    CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Support, Separatist
    A key member of the Separatist Council, Wat Tambor is a non-combatant Separatist support who distributes powerful Tech to his allies.

ABILITIES:

Basic: Binary Basic
    [​IMG]
    Final Text: During Wat's turn: Dispel debuffs on target ally if any ally has debuffs. Apply Heal Over Time twice on all allies for 2 turns.

Out of turn: Inflict Damage Over Time twice on target enemy for 2 turns and remove 15% Turn Meter. This ability can't be evaded.

Special 1: Discharge Energy (Cooldown 4)
    [​IMG]
    FINAL TEXT: Revive a random Separatist or Dark Side Droid ally at 100% Health and grant all allies Protection Over Time (30%) for 2 turns. Trigger the healing of all Heal Over Time buffs on allies and the damage of all Damage Over Time debuffs on enemies.

Protection Over Time: Recover Protection each turn

Unique 1: Overseer
    FINAL TEXT: At the start of battle, other Separatist and Dark Side Droid allies gain Max Protection equal to 30% of Wat's Max Health. All Separatist and Dark Side Droid allies have +30% Critical Avoidance while they have Heal Over Time.

Whenever an ally with Tech uses a Special ability, Wat is called to assist. If there are no other allied combatants at the start of a turn, Wat escapes from battle.

Unique 2: Mass Manufacture
    [​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) At the start of battle, Wat gains a bonus turn and access to the following Tech in the form of abilities. When Wat uses a piece of Tech, the target other ally gains its effects until defeated or the end of battle.

The cooldown of each piece of Tech is set to max and can't be reduced if all allies have Tech or if it is active on an ally. Tech can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented, and an ally can only have one piece of Tech.
    1. Chiewab Medpac: Recover 5% Health and Protection at the start of every character's turn, and 5% bonus Protection if this character is a Separatist
    2. Baktoid Shield Generator: At the start of turn, recover 30% Protection and dispel own debuffs; Tanks Taunt while they have Protection
    3. BlasTech Weapon Mod: Gain 15% Turn Meter at the start of each enemy's turn; Attacks ignore defense and enemies defeated by this character can't be revived

SYNERGIES:
    [​IMG]

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

This ended up being a very interesting kit. I see a lot of potential for several Separatist teams. I do wonder about how the Tech will work. That first turn, do we only get to apply one tech to someone on your team? Or do we get to pick 3 characters and use three different Tech on them? It looks like you can’t stack tech, but seeing how it actually plays out would be helpful.

I like the idea of using him on a Grievous team. I really don’t want to gear up Magnaguard and Tambor looks like a good substitute. Of course, we’re well on our way to having 3 main Separatist teams: Geos, Droids, and other.

And we could end up getting more of the Separatist Council. I’d love to see a team like that, kind of like how you can have an Imperial High Command team with Palpatine, Vader, Tarkin, Thrawn, and Krennic. We’ve already got Nute, Poggle, Dooku, and Tambor. We’d still need San Hill, Rune Haako, Passel Argente, Shu Mai, Po Nudo, and Tikkes to finish it off. Lott Dod could even get thrown in. Maybe we could get a whole extortion-themed. Neimoidian team. There’s enough named ones for it to work.

My Separatists are reasonably well geared. The only ones not G11 or better are Magnaguard, B1, and Droideka. The last two I plan to gear when I finish Nute was surprisingly not too bad to gear. I hadn’t planned on taking him to G11 originally, but I just kind of ended up doing it. Seeing as my guild is probably going to be making a solid push for the Geo TB, I don’t think any of it is going to be wasted.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Yeah, Wat does look interesting. I'd also be happier gearing him over Magnaguard to fit into a GG squad.

4. Electricboa

Of course right after I said that, they announced Magnaguard and Grievous will get slight buffs. Now, Magnaguard might be worth doing because it's a pretaunter and should keep taunting throughout the battle.

Marc Tessier likes this.
  5. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

I've started gearing Magnaguard in earnest now because of the changes.

6. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Smooth. Looks like a necessity now.

7. Electricboa

I’m still holding off. I still expect Malak soon (maybe 2 weeks?), but even then I’d rather hold off and see what exactly we need for Geo TB. There’s now speculation that Jango could get a Separatist tag because of that Geo TB trailer. We could see a special mission where he is needed to fight Windu.

As good as Magnaguard now looks to be, I don’t have B1 or Droideka finished. It’s very likely that Sep Droids are going to be one of my next project team, but I don’t want to gear them until they’re fully farmed. Plus, I still want to fast track the Geo Alpha as much as I can. He’s definitely required and will make my other Geos better.