1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Vulture Droid and the Malevolant

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by AhnNu Rie, Aug 3, 2019.

1. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

I'm sure by now, pretty much everyone able to complete the Vulture Droid event has done so. While I'm mildly liking that ship, what I really want at this time is the Malevolent, omg that was a fun capitol ship to use so far. Now the debate is going to be, when will it be introduced? And will it be at the same slow rate as the Negotiator?

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Tough to say. According to Ahnald, there was some internal debate as to whether the Negotiator should have been put in the guild event story, though it was ultimately decided to be put there. That could mean that we’re going to get the Malevolence a different way

Though just to throw it out there. The in-game Malevolence is not to scale. It should be about four to five times the size of Windu or Kenobi’s Venator-class Star Destroyer.

My guess is we won’t be able to farm the Malevolence until the LS Geo TB. But as to how we get it, I’d say 50/50 chance it ends up like the Negotiator. If not, then I would almost guess it could be a Legendary event requiring Republic ships. They could easily make it impossible without the Negotiator, so they force everyone to farm that first.