1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Sith Eternal Emperor

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Electricboa, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Then it probably would be faster to gear GBA or KRU

2. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

4/6 on GBA already however a friend on Discord forwarded this to me: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOf...ts_for_geo_brute_under_a_g13_geo_brood_alpha/

YIKES. Hopefully an R4/R5 GBA can avoid a one hit knockout on SLKR's poke hit. Might go for all defense mods on GBA while climbing since it looks like Brute still gets some defense benefit from defense mods. Really sucks to see he doesn't get any of the protection benefit.

3. Electricboa

I would lean more towards health and speed. Speed mainly for non-arena purposes. For what it’s worth, here’s my R6 GBA:

https://swgoh.gg/p/613136164/characters/geonosian-brood-alpha

As far as defense mods, I wouldn’t bother. It’s not a great stat and Kylo has the 4th highest defense penetration in the game.

4. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I have unlocked SEE's event.

Did some back reading in this thread, and luckily I did because I probably would have gone into the Tier 1 battle thinking it would be a breeze. So after reading about Dagor, Boa and Them's issues with Tier 1, I decided to watch a strategy video on YT. I ended up watching Dylarr's Twi'Lek Tactics' video because I used him for JML and beat everything easily. He doesn't beat around the bush, just goes through the strategy and goes into the mod details better than many of the Youtubers.

Also applied Sidious' zeta on his advice. Much like him, I didn't want to do it, but ultimately I prefer minimizing the RNG factor in determining the outcome of the battle and not wasting tickets.

And .... so far so good. After remodding Sidious, I've won all 5 Tier 1 battles I've attempted. Plan is to blow through them ASAP, so his mods can go back to their rightful owners.

50 sweet sweet SEE shards so far...

Themistocles and Skywlkr76 like this.
  5. Themistocles

Did
    Did you go for speed out of curiosity?

6. Electricboa

I can’t say you won’t regret giving Sidious the zeta, but you genuinely can use him with the zeta where you couldn’t otherwise. He’s never going to be a great character, unless he gets a rework or a Separatist tag, but he’s one of the better Sith fodder characters and can be used on a Vader team, if you’re not using him to counter a GL, for extra DoTs.

7. Marc Tessier

I used potency and health sets with high speed secondaries.

Speed was around 315
    Potency was around 116%
    Health was around 65k

I swept all 8 battles without a loss.

Targeted Saesee Tin first. Sidious' healing immunity made Agen Kolar waste a move trying to heal Saesee. Then, I killed off Agen Kolar before moving on to Kit Fisto.

8. Themistocles

Sweet mercy, I want some of those health mods...

9. Marc Tessier

Activated SEE this morning. Took him to R6 right away, and then spent 1,500 crystals for the rare blue signal data to go to R7.

I gave him speed and health sets to start out with based on my guild's mod bot in Discord.

Protection on the circle. Offense on the cross. Crit damage on the triangle. Speed on the arrow. And this is where he's at now. What do you guys think?

Health - 108k
    Prot - 61k
    Speed - 507
    Crit damage - 192%
    Special damage - 13.4k
    Crit chance - 81%

jwall157 likes this.
  10. Electricboa

It looks like a good balance. I think SEE is probably one of the more flexible GLS when it comes to modding because making him fast lets him spam his protection recovery special more often, health lets him take more hits, and offense lets him do more damage after the ultimate.

11. Marc Tessier

Your SEE looks like an offensive juggernaut at 16k+ special damage. Pretty sweet. How much does his damage ramp up at R8?

12. Marc Tessier

Does SEE without his ultimate beat JML squads?

13. Electricboa

I think it was something around 1,000 extra damage, but the mods multiply that.

He should be able to beat JML without the ultimate. It’s mainly Rey teams that you need the ultimate to have consistent wins. Without the ultimate, you’re going to do the bulk of your damage with your other Sith, but they tend to have good anti-Jedi synergy.

Not Bastila leads, though. She’s better taken care of with Han on a JML team or Kylo powering through it. SEE can do it, but it requires the ultimate and stalling for a very long time to stack your mastery. It’s just not worth it.

14. Themistocles

I tried putting Han on my SEE team to stun Wat first...Wat ended up still applying the ability to JML and I still ended up stalling out. How exactly does SEE beat that Bastila/JML/Wat comp again?

15. Electricboa

You have to be able to stun Wat and then take him out before he can put the tank tech on JML.

The other way I saw was basically just stall with SEE until there's like a minute left on the timer and go into the ultimate. That, theoretically, should give you enough damage to get through the protection up. But Han is still the easier option.