1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Sith Eternal Emperor

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Electricboa, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Correct. Your tickets are capped at 144. But once you apply the ultimate ability you can't earn anymore. So if you want to have some tickets in advance for a future DS GL, then you need to max them out first.

Themistocles likes this.
  2. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

Oh so that's not what I was expecting. It sounds like I:

1) First I win my final battle to acquire my 10th piece. This should bring me down to 74 from 144.
    2) Before I apply it, I do a final surge of ticket acquisition and push myself BACK to 144.
    3) Apply final piece, I can't acquire tickets anymore.

I thought that as soon as you WIN your 10th battle, the faucet turns off.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Good point. I didn't word that very well. it must be when you win your 10th battle that the faucet turns off.

The end result is you can only save 74 tickets for the next DS GL event.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    Themistocles likes this.
  4. Themistocles

Dear Lord, SEE takes laughably insignificant damage when Armorer gets her Beskar on him.

jwall157 likes this.
  5. Dagor

Dagor Well-Known Member

This is correct. Once you do the ultimate event the 10th time (and thus can no longer earn rewards by repeating it) you are no longer able to earn tickets. So you would bump up to 144, do the event using 70 tickets and have 74 to roll over to use next ds GL

6. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Did you ever get in contact with your arena chat? You might want to before you start getting into the top 30. That way you don’t unintentionally hit someone with a close payout.

I probably should gear up my Armorer

Themistocles likes this.
  7. Themistocles

Nope, I doubt I make it that high without the ultimate. If I get close tonight I'll send out some DMs.

8. Themistocles

Battle Report: Got 2 Beskar Ingots on SEE vs R7 Rey (without ultimate) and a Resistance Heroes/JTR/BB8 lineup. Ofc all of my guys died eventually but SEE lasted 3:15 on his own against those 5 before eventually succumbing with 30 seconds left in the match.

9. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

Nice! Man, when you get that ult you'll be destroying GL teams left and right. That's awesome :D

10. Themistocles

While re-reading the Armorer's kit, I just realized that the 3rd ingot stack does more than counter chance and also applies the critical hit immunity after the zeta. I had thought erroneously, that you got critical dmg immunity on the 2nd stack. Dang, that makes SEE's solo stand with 2 ingots, against a full non-Ult resistance Rey team a little more eyebrow raising IMO.

11. Electricboa

There are a few things in play. First, 2 stacks of Beskar gives you +50% defense and +15% health along with the 30% protection recovery per turn. As a GL, SEE has pretty substantial stats along with a ton of health. Pre-ultimate, SEE recovers 50% protection with his mass assist special and passively recovers 2% protection every time a deceived enemy uses an ability. Since deceived spreads like wildfire, that’s a constant stream of 2% along with the 30% on his turn and 50% whenever his special is up.

Then there’s the protection increases. When a linked enemy takes a turn, they lose 25% protection and SEE gains that amount to his max protection. Quadrupled against Jedi. You always link two characters, so depending on who you do and how often they take a turn, that’s a lot of potential protection.

So SEE has a lot of survivability built-in pre-ultimate. The main issue I had against Rey teams was doing enough damage to win. That’s where the ultimate comes in. Whenever a linked or deceived enemy uses an ability, SEE gains 10% master. His master is accuracy, crit chance, and damage. When he goes into his ultimate, he doubles whatever mastery he has. That’s how you get the sky high damage numbers.

Rey is actually a bit funny. Her ultimate is actually not all that great against SEE. Non-ult Reys are more dangerous because they keep using Whirlwind and that can take out your team too quickly.

Once you get Wat, you could make SEE even more durable. Give him the tank tech in addition to the beskar and he’s recovering 60% protection every turn. It’s probably realistic for him to beat any team that way with the ultimate. He can still stack master in his ultimate, so it’s kind of like a much slower version of Kylo stacking his damage.

Themistocles likes this.
  12. Themistocles

Can I get opinions as to who do you typically link first against a JML team or does it not matter when you get the ultimate because it just kills crap so fast?

Im mostly seeing JKL, JKR, HODA, GAS variants, with the odd Wat for Hoda swap.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  13. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

I would think GAS so he doesn’t crit and increase cooldowns.

Edit: I don’t have SEE or GAS, so what do I know

14. Electricboa

Always GAS to prevent him from critically hitting. If you can, JKL would be the other one to link. That guts their damage output. But if you can only do JML and one other, do GAS.

The ultimate doesn't really factor in. When you do the AOE, everyone except JML usually dies linked or not.

Themistocles and jwall157 like this.
  15. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

16. Themistocles

OMG that SEE/Armorer trick is OP. Just pulled off my first combo against a Rey. It worked so well I don't know if I will put on the Armorer's zeta right away. It seems a luxury. I still managed to kill off a Resistance Heroes Rey with 2.5 minutes to spare.

Maybe against a Kuill/IG Rey or a full out Jedi/Rey combo I might feel differently about that Armorer zeta.

17. Electricboa

Jedi with Rey are even easier for SEE to beat because of the anti-Jedi synergy. Sith ignore defense when targeting a Jedi enemy under SEE, so you’ll do even more damage to Jedi.

How much does the Armorer zeta matter? Not much in normal arena battles and even with GAC shenanigans when you want to do an undersized win with SEE it shouldn’t. For example, in 3v3 and 5v5 one of the counters to Rey was SEE and Wat. And that’s even with the IG-11/Kuiil variant of Rey.

You should be able to do the same thing with the Armorer. Both recover 30% protection. Wat lets SEE passively cleanse every turn, but that shouldn’t be necessary as SEE will be almost immortal. 2 stacks of Beskar give you the 30% protection and a bonus 50% defense and 15% health, so you should easily be able to switch out Wat for Armorer even without the zeta. The main downside is the Armorer has to make it to her turn when Wat give you the tech at the start.

That being said, there are probably some cheesy ways to use the Armorer against JML and maybe even Kylo in an undersized team. The main problem with both would be the AOE, but part of the original arena SEE vs Kylo counter uses the counterattacks by SEE to do most of the work.

18. Themistocles

Ok small snag with my Armorer counter vs. SLKR. SLKR rips through G12 GBA and KRU like swiss cheese. Unfortunately Armorer doesn't award the 3rd Beskar ingot if your teammate gets one shot. Anybody in here ever take a pre taunt tank against SLKR and have SLKR not completely destroy it in the first "poke move" he does? If so what was your gear relic level?

This could be a good excuse to relic my GBA...or my KRU for future SLKR purposes. Leaning towards a GBA relic for this counter as I would imagine this will make my Wat mission less stressful.

19. Electricboa

The main one I have experience with is KRU at R7 in my Kylo mirror matches and KRU will survive in that situation.

I think an R5 GBA will have the Brute survive the poke, but I’m not 100% sure. I have my GBA at R6 now, but can’t test it because no one in range uses Kylo on defense in my arena anymore. You could always just try G13 on either KRU or GBA and see if it works there without going to high relic levels.

How close are you to Wat again? You could put the tank tech on Royal Guard and he might survive. That would be as good as a pre-taunt. It works on any tank, but your two highest gear are Malak and Royal Guard. Unfortunately, Malak doesn’t have protection, so Wat’s tech won’t make him taunt.

20. Themistocles

Ehh unfortunately I need another 60ish shards to go. Last month's take was somewhere around 13-15, although a few more in the guild have really prioritized G12 Geos. Hopefully the monthly rate increases but I'm guessing that I have 4 months to go to get Wat.