1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

    If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Rebel Officer Leia Organa (Omnicron Touch Up)

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Electricboa, Nov 23, 2021 at 4:15 PM.

  1. Electricboa

    Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2015
    Messages:
    3,862
    Likes Received:
    1,031
    CHANGES MARKED IN RED

    UNIT NAME: Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    ALIGNMENT: Light Side
    CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Leader, Rebel
    Tenacious Rebel Attacker that counters debuffs and is more effective against healthy targets.

    Basic: HOLD OFF

    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Leia gains 10% Turn Meter, an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target had full Health, and an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target is Empire.

    Special 1: REBEL BARRAGE (Cooldown 14)

    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage 10 times to random enemy targets. Enemies struck more than once suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever Leia scores a Critical Hit or suffers a debuff. These attacks can't be Countered.


    Leader - BATTLEFRONT COMMAND
    OLD FINAL TEXT: Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

    NEW FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

    While in Territory Battles: Rebel allies have +35% Speed. Rebel allies recover 100% Health and Protection at the start of each encounter and whenever another Rebel ally is defeated. When a Rebel ally critically hits an enemy, all Rebel allies gain 5% Turn Meter, doubled if it's their turn. When a Rebel ally is defeated, all Rebel allies gain 100% of that ally's Offense (stacking) until they're defeated.


    Unique: DAUNTLESS
    FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.
     
  2. Electricboa

    Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2015
    Messages:
    3,862
    Likes Received:
    1,031
    Could be interesting with CHOLO. As long as you can keep him alive, losing someone won’t be the end of the world. Not really sure on a final team, though.

    For now, I’m not too interested. There are too many other omnicrons that seem a lot more useful
     
  3. Dgmr

    Dgmr Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2021
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    15
    I saw this sentiment mentioned elsewhere in the forum (apologies for not giving credit, just can’t remember offhand where I saw it) - but have to echo it here as I completely agree. What a missed opportunity that there’s not a high quality Leia character in the game. Seemingly yet another chance here that was squandered….
     
  4. Marc Tessier

    Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Messages:
    2,335
    Likes Received:
    625
    That was me!

    This omicron looks uninspired. Hard pass from me. If they made it part of her unique, it might be worth considering.
     
    Dgmr likes this.

Share This Page