1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Padme Legendary event

Discussion in 'General' started by Marc Tessier, Apr 25, 2019.

1. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, after seeing all of the frustration with T7 and my own just to get through T5 & 6, I think I'll spare myself the frustration. I've burned through my gear stockpile, so any characters that need gear would require crystals. While I'm not opposed to that, I just don't have the intestinal fortitude to spend hours trying to muscle through T7 and potentially having it be a complete waste.

2. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. I've taken 2/3 shots at T7 each day since clearing T6 just for giggles. But I certainly don't have the patience to try for hours while hoping RNG falls in my favor.

3. NoNames

NoNames Member

I only got through to T4. But my toons were no where near ready.

I havent seen any Padme/GR teams in my shards top 50. Any of you seen any?

4. Marc Tessier

Nope. I doubt many players have enough zetas to run a Padme/GR team after dropping 3 on Darth Revan, 2 on Malak, 2 on HK and possibly another one on Bastila Fallen.

5. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I've seen one, but apparently there's a glitch that keeps crashing the game on them. I think they said3/5 of their battles get crashed, so no one would be using that team for long if that's happening to them.

That being said, I am now working on my Padme team. I got Zaalbar geared to G12, so all I'd need for Malak is a Zeta on Mission. A lot of her gear overlaps with Padme and Ahsoka (the two I need to still finish gearing), so I'm not too inclined to finish getting her to G12.

6. Marc Tessier

Oh, I hadn't heard about the crashes involving Padme and GR squads. That would indeed be irritating.

My Padme needs 2 sets of stun cuffs and an MK 6 stun gun to reach G12. With her only at 6 stars I can't give her the stun gun yet, but overall she's nearly done, which is encouraging. I also dropped the second zeta on her. Canderous has proven to be a fairly easy gear. I only need a MK4 holo projector and, of course, a MK 6 stun gun to push him to G12. His current power is 17,022, so I hope those next two pieces are enough for 17,500. Some G12 gear could be spared in a pinch if it means I can avoid dropping a zeta on him.

After he's done, I may start hoarding for a bit as Darth Revan likely needs a considerable amount of in-demand gear. Depending on how much I can accumulate, I can drop it on Ahsoka or give Padme the stun cuffs, maybe even start on Droideka.

@Electricboa Do you have an idea of when the Darth Revan and Malak events will return?

Last edited: May 14, 2019 at 6:25 AM
  7. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

Revan came back after 4 months approximately. I would imagine we'll see a similar timeline for Darth Revan and Malak. So that would be like July-ish

8. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Juhani wasn't too bad to gear. I think her hardest part was 350 Carbantis, but you would need to pick between her or T3 if you want to put together an Old Republic Carth team. A second tank never hurts. And as a Jedi, she can also work as a substitute in Jedi Revan or Bastila teams if you need to take someone out.

The average for those kinds of events (I'm counting Malak as a Hero's Journey) is about 90 to 100 days. So I'd say end of June or early July is most likely. They could push it further back, though, to try and give the people who got them the first time to have more of an advantage. They made no secret that Malak was purely to appease whales.

https://swgohevents.com/

That gives a list of when each event has been run and how many sayd between. CLS has 140 days between the first and second event, but that's probably a fluke because he was the first. Jedi Rey did once have 119 days between events, though. But for most of them it's around 90 to 100. DR was 50 days ago and Malak was 32.

Marc Tessier likes this.