1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

OT Millenium Falcon Kit Revealed

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by SumiXam, Jan 14, 2019.

1. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

UNIT NAME: Han's Millennium Falcon
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Rebel, Scoundrel, Attacker, Cargo Ship
    CREW: Han Solo, Chewbacca
    Highly-modified Rebel Attacker that specializes in assists and shows up at just the right time

[​IMG]

ABILITIES:

Basic: SPECIAL MODIFICATIONS

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call another random Rebel ally to assist. Inflict Target Lock for 2 turns on a Critical Hit. If the allied Capital Ship is a Rebel, dispel all buffs on target enemy.

Special 1 (Han): WATCH THIS (Cooldown 3)

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: The Falcon dispels all debuffs from itself, recovers 50% Health and Protection, and gains the Outmaneuver unique buff for 3 turns (can't be copied). Additionally, it gains 35% Turn Meter for each Rebel ally and Empire enemy.

Outmaneuver: +25% Evasion and can't be targeted while other allies are present

Special 2 (Chewbacca): PUNCH IT! (Cooldown 4)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and grant all allies Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns. This attack deals 25% more damage for each Dark Side and each Empire enemy.

Unique: SHE MAY NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH

FINAL TEXT: All allies gain 10% Critical Chance, doubled for Rebel allies. The Falcon has a 50% chance to assist whenever another Rebel ally uses an ability during their turn. Whenever an ally reinforces, the Falcon grants them Accuracy Up for 2 turns. If that ally is a Rebel, they also gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. Additionally, when another Rebel ally is inflicted with 3 or more different debuffs, the Falcon dispels all debuffs on them.

Reinforcement: YAHOOO!

FINAL TEXT: Grant all other allies Foresight for 2 turns and call all Rebel allies to Assist. Additionally, reduce the cooldowns of the allied Rebel Capital Ship by 1 for all abilities except Call Reinforcement.

Marc Tessier likes this.
  2. SumiXam

Looks like this ship is going to be quite good.

Marc Tessier likes this.
  3. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like Rebels might be meta. Ghost and Phantom are probably going to be pretty powerful all of a sudden. Very interesting.

4. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

Gah, this means I have to finish gearing those pesky Phoenix goofballs with their 12093915473910743 stun guns... I had started to push Kanan up a little bit as he's the one dragging the furthest behind but had moved away from him after I decided I wasn't going to use Ghost in my fleet arena after all... Kanan, Chopper, and Zeb are all G10 at least, so I just have to bring them up one gear level at worst, but I don't like it! Also I just finished maxing out Endurance, and now I have to push Home One up! Ackbar is G11, but I'll probably need to push him to G12 to be at maximum effect. I have HO's ultimate maxed, the mass assist and crew power unique are both at rank 7, but Sieze the Advantage and his basic are at ranks 5 and 6 respectively. So that'll be a slog that I wasn't wanting to mess with. I've been holding on to ship omegas for a little bit after I finished off my BH peeps, but I'm only at like 40 ship omegas, I'm sure that won't go terribly far towards maxing out the MilF. The rest of my Rebel fleet isn't super impressive either, Biggs is done, Phantom is mostly good to go, Cassian's, Wedge, and Ghost are serviceable, but Bistan's is terrible.

I'm thinking that Anakin's, Hound's Tooth, and even XB and IG2000 will be decent in this fleet since the BH ships synergize with MilF's scoundrel faction tag too, and aoe's will be really good in this fleet.

Ironically, my alt account is better prepared on the Rebel ship front, I actually have all the capital ships maxed on that account, and my Rebels are pretty good over there, but I will likely only unlock at 5* on that account since IG2000 just barely hit 5* yesterday.

5. Electricboa

Well, I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to do. Rebels seem the way to go, so I kind of wasted my time gearing Fives. Oh well, at least I’m in a decent position with Rebels.

Gearing Phoenix is inevitable. I have Ezra at G12. Hera, Sabine, and Kanan are G11. Chopper is G10. And Zeb is G9. None of them have Zetas, but that’s probably inevitable at this point. My Cassian U-Wing crew are all G11 and Jyn has her leadership Zeta. I guess getting them to G12 wouldn’t be a bad idea, either. After all, they are part of my LSTB Rogue One team. My Biggs and Wedge are both G12 and their ships are maxed out.

The only Rebel ship that isn’t really viable right now is Bistan’s U-Wing with both pilots at G8. That one probably won’t be any time soon because SRP is one of the worst gears in the game.

As far as Home One, my Ackbar is only G11 but all of the abilities for the ship are maxed.

Now are my Rebels enough to leave on defense? Probably not. But as long as I can win on offense, then I’ll be happy. At least until I can get the rest of my Rebel pilots to G12.

6. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

I'm in a nearly identical position. Cassian's U-wing crew are kind of a no-brainer considering their P6 mission for LSTB, so I'll probably continue to work on them. My Biggs and Wedge are G12 and the ships are in good shape. My Phoenix appears to be slightly ahead of your maybe. I have Ezra G12 with a zeta, Hera and Sabine are G11, and the other three are G10. Probably just barely ahead on pilots mainly due to the zeta. I also already have a maxed out Revan, so I don't have to save zetas for him at least. I have one stored up, but I kind of want to hang onto it until we see what's coming in Feb. This last couple of months has been crazy with the need for zetas with now four legendary (counting Revan in this crowd) over the past 3-4 months and presumably another next month. Each of those need 2-3 zetas plus anything else you're trying to build up along the way (or to support the legendary character like Jolee or Ewoks for C-3PO). I still need a second zeta on both Chewie and C-3PO and Chewie's has now become more useful with him being a pilot.

7. Electricboa

I still have to worry about gearing Revan, so I'm not too enthusiastic about gearing up Phoenix with all their Carbantis. The good news is I'm sitting pretty good on Zetas. I have 97 right now, so even if I save 3 for Revan, I still have two to play with. I was going to give them to Ventress and Daka for their Uniques, but now Phoenix might get them instead. Ezra has been on my shortlist of wanted Zetas for a while. Fortunately, I only have to gear Revan when he comes out. I already have Bastila, GM Yoda, Jolee, and GK to G12.

The one thing that might hold me back are ship omegas. I ended up maxing out Fives' ship and had already done Wedge, so I'm down to about 100 left. I should be able to finish the Falcon easily enough, but I won't have enough for Phantom, Ghost, and Cassian's U-Wing on top of that. I guess that's not a huge concern since I want to gear up the pilots more before putting them in full time. I just hope I can get by on offense with what I have.

My other question is how it will hit the meta. It looks like the Rebels will be a solid counter to Wndu, but we don't know how it will do on defense. It's possible we might end up with a rock/paper/scissor meta. If the Falcon can beat Windu on defense, it might loosen the grip of Windu in the arena. Windu fleets don't do a lot of damage, so they might not be able to take out the Falcon fleets before the assists wear them down. But Geos might be able to beat the Falcon because they do burst damage. They have a hard time against Windu, but it might be easier to take out a Falcon fleet. That would be the ideal situation to me.

By the looks of it, I will be in range of a 6 star Falcon. My XB is 27/85 right now, but I can get 25 shards from the weekly shipments for 2,500 crystals and I do have enough saved up for that. If they do the same offer for the next weekly shipment, I would almost guarantee getting XB to 6 stars. Everyone else is already there or better. Either way, I already have what I need to unlock at 5 stars.

8. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

If Rebels become meta in fleet then I am in pretty good shape, but there is still some work to do.

Ackbar just needs 1 piece of gear for g12, but it's a precious MK6 Stun Gun. Home One is maxed.

All my Phoenix characters are g12, except Chopper. He's g11 and needs 4 pieces for g12. I think Ezra and Sabine only need G12+ gear, so in good shape there. Phantom is maxed except for one ability that requires 20 ship omegas. I haven't given any ship omegas to Ghost.

All of Cassian's U-wing abilities have been maxed saved for K2's abilities since he is only g9. Cassian and Jyn are both g12. I had been using this ship as a third or fourth reinforcement for quite some time.

Biggs' ship is maxed and he only needs g12+ gear.

Wedge will need some work if he becomes crucial in the meta. He's 4 pieces of gear from g12. I maxed his X-wing's reinforcement bonus not too long ago, but haven't given it any ship omegas yet.

I have 79 ship omegas, which probably won't be enough to max everything upon unlock.

After seeing the Falcon's kit, my first thought for starting fleet was HT, Falcon and Ghost with Phantom as the first reinforcement, followed by Biggs, Wedge and take your pick.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  9. SumiXam

Well, it looks like I'll be able to unlock the OT Falcon. The question is whether I want to go for higher stars. I might be able to squeeze out 6*, but 7* is unlikely.

I invested heavily in Geos, but I at least have some serviceable Rebels. I think Phoenix will be the priority. Ezra is the only one that I have at G12. Zeb, Hera, and Sabine are all G11 with Chopper and Kanan at G10. Certainly not a terrible spot, but some definite work to do. I think R1 will be the next priority . Cassian and Jinn are both G10, but K2, SRP, and Bistan are all G8. Home One is nearly maxed with 2 abilities one away. Ackbar is G11. Biggs is G12 with his G12 pieces and his ship nearly maxed. Wedge is only G10.

That does seem to be a strong starting lineup, but the risk is if the opponent can stun Ghost early on it will cripple the assist train.

10. Electricboa

I still stand behind the idea that Geos are always good to have no matter what. Even if they aren't meta right now, they can always come back. And it's not a bad idea to start developing multiple fleets so you can run more than one in TW or GA. I know in GA, I had been using 2 fleets to take out enemy HT, which saving my best fleet for defense. But being able to have a viable fleet for each capital ship is my end goal.

11. Electricboa

And there goes any chance I had at staying under 4 million GP for GA. I unlocked the Falcon at 5 stars and maxed out it's abilities. Don't see any reason to do the reinforcement right now. I need about 25 more XB shards for 6 stars, which should be very manageable in a week.

I've got about 25 ship omegas left over and I'll probably wait to see how the live testing goes before picking which ship to start investing in. I'm also considering who to gear first. Right now, I could get Ackbar or Kanan to G12. Part of me is leaning towards Ackbar because getting him to G12 would give me +4 speed on Home One.

12. Marc Tessier

I'm very close to 4 million GP, probably within 15k after getting a 6-star Falcon. However, I made a school-boy error and forgot to save enough ship building mats for the Falcon after buying so many mods. I could only get the Falcon to level 80 today and that still leaves me needing to level up all of its abilities.

I'm also torn on who to gear. I've got a MK6 stun gun ready. Ackbar and Vandor Chewie are my candidates.

13. SumiXam

Well, getting the Falcon and leveling it up bumped me over 4M GP. I opted to get the 25 IG-2000 shards from the weekly shipment since I'm pretty sure I can get that to 6* before the event ends. Every other BH ship is there, so I will have a 6* OT Falcon by the end of the event. I didn't quite have enough ship omegas to max out every ability, but I'll get there soon enough. I already took it out for a spin in arena and it seems promising. Having Rebels is key because of all the assists. We'll see how my under-geared Rebels hold on defense. I might need to swap back to a Chimaera fleet for my last battle of the day.

14. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

The 7* tier was actually a little bit of a challenge. I had to swap around my lineup it seemed, but could have just been better rng. Only took maybe 3 or 4 tries, but was not too bad otherwise. I can tell that this new Rebel fleet meta is going to be an RNG crap fest though already. Since it relies on assists that are called randomly and "have a chance to assist", RNG will win/lose more battles than tactics ever will. Not very excited about that prospect considering fleet is already RNG frustrating.

The biggest RNG factor I'm noticing is the MilF's 50% chance to counter when another rebel ship takes an action on their turn. Combined with the MilF's call to assist on it's basic, this represents quite a bit of damage variance based on the coin flip chance to assist to begin with. In addition, the choice of who randomly gets called to assist can add damage variance beyond just the normal crit/non-crit stuff.

I've been playing around with my tactics this morning since my fleet payout is in 15 minutes. I am currently using AA, HT, MilF, Ghost in my initial team, with ETA, Cassian, Phantom, and Lando's MilF as reinforcements. My Ghost crew is not maxed and it shows. That ship is really squishy without G12 crew. I have a couple abilities that are not maxed as well because of this (Kanan and Zeb at G10, Hera is G11). Going against a fully maxed Ghost, the health pool difference is pretty large. I didn't have much success bringing Phantom as first reinforcement, so I started bringing in Cassian first. This dispels all the initial buffing that goes on and actually usually allows you to focus on the opposing MilF early, which I find really important. It also can help protect Ghost by using the stealth ability. Generally I use the call to assist ability first though, calling MilF for some good damage. Then I use Phantom as second reinforcment. This makes it so that I can call Lando's MilF on the next AA turn and get three turns right away. This tactic has been the most effective for me.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  15. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

For what it's worth, on my shard we've discovered that Kylo's Silencer works pretty well to counter some aspects of the MilF. Silencer is faster than the MilF and, as such, can stun it before it has a chance to go. Depending on the speed of the rest of your team, you potentially could knock it out before it really has a chance to get going. It has been working pretty well for me in mirror matches since my Ghost is underdeveloped.

16. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

It'll take some time to get the right lineup for sure. And who knows, maybe they'll release some more rebels in the near future, people are clamoring for the b-wing and y-wing and luke's xwing. I'm wondering now if I should swap Biggs in the front instead of HT to take advantage of the extra assist attack on Ackbar's aoe and on Ghost's aoe, then just have HT in there as a reinforcement. It's useful if it clears out a character on the opening melee for sure probably. The main issue being there isn't really a reliable source of Target lock for Biggs' taunt or assist attack. But either way, it's another rebel ship to generate potential assists for MilF. I'll have to do some more testing the next couple of days to be sure.

I hate needing to throw more gear at Ackbar's useless fish face too. He's already G11, but now I've gotta push him to G12 and that means a super stun gun that should be going to C3PO, Young Lando, Sabine, Zombie, Cassian, Chopper, Qi'ra, Kanan, and Zeb among others that are WAY higher priority for it. Kanan, Chopper, Sabine, and Zeb need it solely BECAUSE of this dang ship lol. Just for Rebels that are currently within range of G12 for fleet, I need 7 Super Stun Guns (the ones that need a Gold Eyeball plus the Mk 5 Stun Gun) and another 4 Mk 5 Stun Guns (primarily for the three non G11 Phoenix goobers). That's a lot of key gear to commit for fleet. I'm not sure how willing I am to do that right now, and I'm lucky in that most of my other teams are pretty well developed at this point and key characters are already at G12 in most cases. I can't imagine what this looks like for your more average player in the 3.5m+ range since Rebels have not been fleet meta in a long time, if ever really.

These characters are not used much elsewhere. At least with Phoenix, maybe it makes for a stronger TW/GA defensive team and maybe it helps in LSTB but most people that are facing this are probably getting 45 stars already there. Cassian and K2-SO I can maybe justify by improving my Rogue One team for LSTB. But none of these guys are useful in any of the raids or arena. Even for TW, Phoenix and Rogue One are filler teams more than anything. They don't create a daunting wall by any means.

I may end up just slow-rolling it for now and work on one ship's crew at a time. Unless they add some sort of Fleet raid or something, it's really just a means to stay fleet relevant for arena, and I already don't have any issue reaching 1st for my payout each day. C3PO and Young Lando are next on my list to G12 from G11 and both need Mk 6 Stun Guns, so I probably won't deviate from that plan because they are used in multiple areas. Maybe I'll work on some of the other gear that is needed in the meantime for Phoenix. Meanwhile, it's on to New Old Republic for my farming.

17. Electricboa

Well, my Ghost is a big liability for me. I really struggle against other fleets because their Ackbar uses his mass assist against my Ghost on the first turn and that either outright kills my ship or it’s in the red before I can take a turn. Part of the problem is my Ackbar is G11. That means I’m slower than all the G12s. I tried to gear him, but I’m short on the golden eyes we get from the gear challenges.

I tried the TIE Silencer, but it didn’t work. I was able to stun the Falcon, but couldn’t do enough damage before their HT taunted and delayed me until their Falcon was ready to move again. I’ll have to try some things out. Today was just getting familiarized with it. My Geos are well and truly dead in the water. Ackbar’s ship is too fast, so I lose either Spy or Soldier before I can take a turn. That’s unfortunate.

But my new gear priority will now be the Ghost crew. It feels like that’s the ship that is holding me back right now.

18. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

That's exactly what I'm seeing too

19. Marc Tessier

I'm still ticked at myself for not saving enough ship building mats for the Falcon. It's up to level 82 now, but I can't max its abilities until level 85. On the bright side, one of the mods I bought with the building mats turned into a health triangle with +22 speed, so it was worth it in the end.

That said, I have switched to a Rebel fleet today and went with AA along with MilF, HT and Ghost. The only fleet I had trouble with was a mirror match. His capital ship would go immediately after my MilF and destroy Ghost with all the assists. I checked and he has a full set of MK6 mods on AA and his Home One has 180 speed. I swapped mods to do the same, but my Home One only hits 179, so I'm not sure where he's getting the extra speed. I have two pieces of G12 gear on Ackbar. Maybe he's got G12+ gear.

After losing a few matches with either Phantom or Biggs as the first reinforcement, I tried with Cassian's U-wing and won.

20. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

Yeah, Cassian is a pretty clutch reinforcement. I find it pretty tempting to bring him in first, then phantom, so that I can get a quick third with Lando's.

I'm still finding that KRU is working well in the starting lineup for me in mirror matches though. Generally I can stun the MilF right away, then get another stun on turn 2, allowing me to burn through the MilF super early. You have to get a little bit lucky with either resists or cleanses for Breach so that the MilF's basic dispels HT, but it's usually not a problem. I still get irritated with the RNG though, I went like 11 straight rebel moves without a single assist from MilF's unique here in this last battle, 50% my ass.