1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Need guidance

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by beck4353, Feb 10, 2021.

1. beck4353

beck4353 Member

So G11 maxed out 4* GG and 5* Mal > 7* Tark 6* Exec?

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I tend to air on the side of doing things as cheaply as possible, unless I have to. And with Grievous as expensive as he is there, you’d be losing out on a lot of gear. And if you dedicate yourself to farming just for SSC, then you’re essentially putting your whole account on hold for those two months. On top of that, you’re lacking the two most important ships for Malevolence: Hyena and Vulture.

Geos can work under a Malevolence, but you would end up with a much better fleet if you farmed Vulture and Hyena, which would probably take more than 2 months to do, depending on how fast you can do it. Hyena is on DS 8-B hard and Vulture is on LS 4-D hard. Obviously, that would conflict with you farming for SSC.

3. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I didnt realize he hadnt started working on Hyena/Vulture yet. Ok for sure dont use your SSC. I would still say a 4 or 5* G11 GG WITH some form of functioning Hyena/Vulture is better than the vast majority of Tarkin/Bugs which litter early fleets. And then it will only get better as you build up that fleet..

4. beck4353

beck4353 Member

OK, I think you talked me off the ledge. Seeing that fleet dominance (I'm in an early shard) was within reach clouded my judgement. Pausing the rest of my farming for 2 months doesn't seem wise.

I'll continue to look for GG in Fleet store and buy Mal with GET2 when I get them. I have 75 Mal shards but am now out of tokens so it'll be a while.

I'll keep pushing my Geos to G12 and work on my Padme squad with whatever is left over.

G11/G12 gear is quite hard to come by. Some of it can't be requested and can't be won. Kind of annoying. Looks like it's a long haul to get anyone to G12.

jwall157 likes this.
  5. beck4353

beck4353 Member

As soon as I decided not to spend SSC on GG, he’s shown up twice in the fleet store. Thanks for the advice, looks like being patient is the better route.