1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Joined a Group, Until...

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AhnNu Rie, Nov 20, 2017.

1. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

A number of people in my guild have unlocked Hermit Yoda this last TB go around, and I'm curious how he's going to play out in the end. Hasn't been "too" hard to gear up yet, though I've only got him at G7.

But a bigger deal for me is that I get to join the group that no longer has any characters in the Not Activated section, yep, my roster is 100% activated, until they push another new character. Only took 2 years to clear it out!

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

He doesn't look like he needs a lot of hard gear, though that's a lot of Holoprojectors. I don't know how much he's going to matter just yet. I think most of the highly ranked Arena people went for gear because improving their existing team is safer than gambling on gearing someone new from scratch. The further down the rankings you go, you'll see more people who don't have a lot of G12s, so the gear isn't worth it. So I think that's where you'll start to see Yoda.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I just geared Hermit Yoda to G9 this morning. I had been hoarding those pesky holo projectors for him. I was using him in GW today on the easier nodes. I like him, but not sure I've figured out the best combo for him. Today I was going with pure Jedi squads. My initial impression is that he will be good in longer battles. Today's battles went too quickly to really tell, so his basic with heal and protection gain was wasted. If he gets Master's Training on 2 toons that will be good. Also don't have any omegas on him at this point, so still much to learn about his true potential.
    He will need to be really fast so that he can apply Master's Training frequently. For mods, a good speed set is essential and since he doesn't do any damage himself either a tenacity or health set would work best.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  4. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

I fought a Hermit Yoda team in arena yesterday. I honestly wasn't impressed. I don't remember the comp though and they were likely just testing it out.

5. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

Oh I doubt he'll be an arena member, but I'm glad I got him regardless.

This was more of a "glad I have no more characters to unlock" than anything, he was just the last one. Have to give mad props to the guild, we've been improving, and getting a few more people each TB that can help get shards. This definitely falls into the teamwork category, and most have been pulling together well.

6. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

I'm working on getting him unlocked now that I've finished the post G12 gear I wanted to get for now.