1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Jedi Reworks

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Skywlkr76, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Active Member

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Maybe it's just me, but Ahsoka is the only one that looks good to me. GK almost had nothing done. His Zeta is so niche that it's practically useless. Unless they're able to make a Republic team better than LS Revan, why would anyone take GK out of that line-up? And it's not like you'd be able to use that trio under Revan since you need Jolee and GM Yoda to be good. Anakin was also barely changed. His AOE got marginally better, but that's it. The rest is minor increases in percentages. Nothing truly substantive.

Ahsoka looks good and I think she could be interesting. I'm a little confused by the leadership, though. I figured that would be the first thing they'd change. There's no logical reason for her to have Nightsister synergy. The only reason to do it initially was because Nightsisters weren't that good and there weren't that many Jedi. Keeping it the same now is just odd.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I think General Kenobi's new zeta is going to come into play as they delve further into The Clone Wars era. We're not seeing the whole picture yet, in my opinion.

Ahsoka's rework will make her a fun character to play. I've got her at G10, and she's definitely high on my gear list now. I was disappointed they didn't give Anakin a good zeta, but again, they may have something else planned, like another buff or tweak when they release Padme. If they change Anakin's stats so that he hits harder than he'll become pretty useful. My Anakin only needs G12+ gear.

I can already see this trio being effective in GA 3 vs 3.

I went with my heart on this one and already gave GK and Ahsoka their zeta. :)

Skywlkr76 likes this.
  4. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

I could see Anakin getting another update when Padme releases, that if she's in the lineup, with less than 100% health, Anakin goes f'ing nuts and deals massive damage, or he counter attacks anytime Padme is hit.

5. Electricboa

Apparently, Anakin is viable against Darth Revan now. He's able to do an AOE with 70k crits with enough Ferocity on the other side. I expect that to be nerfed soon enough. Can't have us having any genuine counters to Malak.

It certainly possible that GK's Zeta could matter, but I'm still not sure. Jedi Revan is still way OP and GK in there is the best Jedi tank.

Hadn't thought about 3v3, though. That could be interesting

6. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Apparently Grievous counters Darth Revan and Malak as well, although I haven't touched Droideka and B1 yet, so I'm a long way from being able to use that team.

There are some interesting rumors flying around with the focus now on Clone Wars era content. Apparently another member of the Jedi High Council will be released at some point. Shak Ti and Ki-adi Mundi seem the most likely.

There was also a post from CG Carrie saying that Grievous' kit was designed with a specific intent and that "his time is coming". She qualified that by adding she doesn't mean soon.

As for the Geonosis Territory Battle, apparently the Dark Side one is coming first. I'll probably struggle in it since I haven't even geared up the bugs yet and Geo Spy is still only 6 stars.

7. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Active Member

Yeah, my bugs are nowhere near ready either. May be a good time to start working on them.

8. Electricboa

I geared up my Geos for their ships and if they’re needed for the geo TB, all the better. I’d love to see some reworks on them to make them viable for TW/GA. Soldier and Spy are G12.5 and Sun Fac has all his G12+ gear. Poggle is only G11, but that’s because he doesn’t have a ship and is generally useless right now.

I do also have Grievous at G12. I didn’t have any other projects before the rework and thought I could get ahead of it. Then it turned out he wasn’t arena viable at the time and B1 and Droideka were needed and I wasn’t going to spend on them. Now that they’re farmable, I might start on them. I was kind of working on Anakin’s ship (74/85) and Young Lando (84/100), but neither are really needed. As for hard nodes, I’m doing Jango (35/100), Embo (67/100), and Sith Bomber (8/65). With the reduced attempts, it’s not too hard to add in Droideka.

Right now, I’m counting Darth Revan with my own Darth Revan. I don’t have Malak, but my Fallen Bastila is 302 speed, which is the 2nd fastest in my arena and tied with one other person. That gives me a solid chance to win on offense and decent defense.