1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Hunter

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Electricboa, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

UNIT NAME: Hunter
    ALIGNMENT: Light Side
    CATEGORIES: Attacker, Leader, Bad Batch, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic
    Tactical leader of the Bad Batch who subtly destroys his enemies.

ABILITIES:

Basic: COMBAT PROWESS

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Expose for 2 turns. If target enemy was debuffed, attack again.

Special 1: SHROUDED APPROACH (Cooldown 3)

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Clone Trooper allies gain Evasion Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies.

If Hunter was already Stealthed, all Bad Batch allies gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 2 turns.

Special 2: FINISH WHAT WE STARTED (Cooldown 3)

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Inflict Expose on target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be evaded. Swap Turn Meter with target other Clone Trooper ally. If they were Bad Batch, they ignore Taunt and inflict Stun for 1 turn on their target enemy during that turn. This Stun can't be evaded.

Leader: A DIFFERENT PATH

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Bad Batch allies have +35% Max Health, +35% Max Protection, and +50% Potency.

When Bad Batch allies use an ability while they have Defense Up, they deal true damage to all enemies. While Bad Batch allies have Evasion Up, they have +50% Critical Avoidance.

When using an ability against a Target Locked enemy, Bad Batch allies can't be countered. When damaging an enemy with Expose, Bad Batch allies remove 50% Turn Meter from that enemy, doubled for Droid and Separatist enemies (excludes raid bosses and galactic legends), which can't be evaded or resisted.

2. Electricboa

Looks like a new Clone team is coming.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Very cool. So the rumors and speculation have come to fruition. Happy to see these bad boys join the game. But, difficult to really dissect his kit until we see kits for Crosshair, Tech, Wrecker and BB Echo.

Hunter's leadership looks interesting with the +50% crit avoidance.

4. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Well-Known Member

I don't think we're getting all 5. If you look, they only have 3 more kit reveals listed. I'm betting we're only getting Crosshair, Tech, and Wrecker. The question then becomes, who goes in the last spot?

5. Electricboa

I’m assuming it’s only showing 3 slots because that covers the month of April. They don’t want to talk about May just yet. From what I understand, the full team on the show is: Wrecker, Tech, Crosshair, Hunter, and Echo. I’m assuming Echo will get a new version. But it’s a 5-man team, so I can’t see them not giving us all 5. I guess if they decide not to do Echo, then Cody or Clone Sergeant are the only other free clones to use. Of course, the leadership specifies Bad Batch, not clones. So that wouldn't really work.

6. Marc Tessier

I was thinking the same thing. It'd be pretty weird to release only 4 of the 5 Bad Batch clones.

7. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

Slot 5 has to go to the new version of Fives from this last season, no?

8. Electricboa

I could be wrong, but I thought it was Echo that is in Bad Batch. Fives dies in Season 6 during the chip arc.

9. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

That shows you how closely I paid attention to that part of the series! You are right. My money is on "new Echo".

10. Marc Tessier

The Bad Batch help rescue Echo from the Separatists, who had him wired into a computer and were using him to predict all the Galactic Republic battle strategies. At the end of the arc, Echo chooses to join them.

11. Electricboa

Okay, new prediction. Echo is going to some kind of special event character, like a Legendary, that will require either clones in general or Separatists (maybe with Wat for thematic reasons). It would line up with May 4th, since all the other Bad Batch characters are supposed to be out during April.

12. Marc Tessier

That sets up a potential panic farm for Hunter, Tech, Wrecker and Crosshair. And they haven't really set up a panic farm in a long time. I believe the last one was for Darth Revan, but players saw it coming a mile away and were ready when his Journey event was released .

13. Electricboa

I'm not sure they would actually require Bad Batch, but just clones in general. A lot of people have 501st. Though that doesn't really fit the theme of Legendary events. Only GM Yoda requires the same type units. More likely, we would need Separatists to do it, which even more people have than 501st.

14. Marc Tessier

You could be right. Maybe CG does us a solid and requires Separatists for a new Echo. It would be a great way to celebrate Star Wars day and the launch of the show.

15. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Well-Known Member

I hope you’re right, but I won’t hold my breath.

Marc Tessier likes this.
  16. Marc Tessier

Definitely get the feeling CG is going to unveil something big in the coming weeks.