1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RevanLord1248, Jul 12, 2019.

1. RevanLord1248

RevanLord1248 New Member

new player lvl 60 and just need to know a useful tank to farm for

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! As far as a tank, it really depends on what team you’re planning on using it in. Do you happen to have a swgoh.gg account? That would help us to know what you have already.

RevanLord1248 likes this.
  3. RevanLord1248

RevanLord1248 New Member

I do buts it’s been deleted and trying to get it back. I like to use Farmboy Luke,Old Ben, Leia, Qui Gon Jin, and Jedi Counselor

4. RevanLord1248

RevanLord1248 New Member

Mostly And I’m not sure what to use with Unmasked Kylo any Ideas don’t have much for Dark side, but I do have Darth Vader and Count Dooku and Captain Phasma, and Grand Moff Tarkin if that’s good for dark side let me know

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  5. Electricboa

Ah, it sounds like you really haven’t gotten that far. What I would suggest is taking a look at these two videos:

That’s more or less what you should be doing. What you have now really doesn’t synergize. And you do have to be careful with who you gear. For example, Farmboy Luke is needed to get CLS, but he only needs to be G7 or G8. After you get CLS, Farmboy Luke is completely worthless.

6. RevanLord1248

RevanLord1248 New Member

Thank you do you have any suggestions of any dark side characters to get to star lvl 5 before R2 event

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  7. Electricboa

I don’t think you have any chance of getting R2 this time around. R2 requires Empire characters, not DS. That’s why going with that pillar system is a good idea. By the time you finish the first one, you’d have 5 Empire characters done.

Vader is not going to be any good. You can farm him out of the fleet store, but he shows up randomly. He’s also not as useful to you where you are now. Same with Tarkin. Easier to farm, but you should be using your arena currency for others. And the 5 you get from pillar one stay relevant. Imperial Troopers not as much when you’re in the extreme late game, but you’re a couple years from that point or more. Thrawn and Palpatine are always important no matter what your GP is.

8. RevanLord1248

RevanLord1248 New Member

Thanks for letting me know do u know any good resistance characters to get other than Rey

9. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Without knowing your play style it's hard to give advice.

Are you looking to play competitively in Arena or are you playing with your heart and just want to collect characters you love?

If you want to be competitive and earn more crystals in Arena, then following the videos Boa posted above will serve you very well.

As for your question about Rey, are you referring to Rey (Scavenger) of Jedi Training Rey?

JTR is hands down the best Resistance character in the game and will be the leader of any squad featuring this faction. She's also extremely difficult to get because she's a Hero's Journey character and only unlocks at 7 stars. BB-8 is also an excellent Resistance character and he works great with Jedi Training Rey. But, BB-8 is another difficult character to unlock because he is a Legendary event toon requiring five First Order characters. In order to get JTR, a 7-star BB-8 is required.

Along with BB-8, you also need Poe, Finn, Veteran Smuggler Han and Veteran Smuggler Chewie at 7 stars to qualify for the Jedi Training Rey Hero's Journey event.

10. RevanLord1248

RevanLord1248 New Member

Scavenger Rey is good enough with Old Ben

11. RevanLord1248

RevanLord1248 New Member