1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

General GAC Questions

Discussion in 'Battle Advice' started by Themistocles, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

Ok Im down to the last node I need for a full clear and it IS indeed Rey/Han/Chewie.

I have 3 teams left

1) SLKR/Armorer/Wat (all relic'd except Wat)
    2) Rex/Fives/CAT (all relic'd)
    3) Hux/SIT/FOST (all relic'd)

Do I....

1) Take in SLKR first and try to clean up
    2) Take in my 2 lesser teams first, go for broke trying to kill Chewie then Han, and THEN go in with my SLKR combo?

I'm leaning towards 2. CC @Laze @Marc Tessier

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

For what it’s worth, my inclination is to go with 1 for a couple reasons. I don’t think either of those other two teams really have a good shot at taking anyone out. Han is always going to stun someone and Rey is going to start whirlwinding very quickly. CAT won’t ever get around to her one-shot. Chewie guards everyone, so no crits.

And even if you do manage to take someone out, then you’re giving them a big TM advantage when you do use Kylo. You need to be able to get to your ultimate before Rey uses her ultimate to survive, so it’s a ticking clock and giving them a TM boost probably won’t be good.

Themistocles likes this.
  3. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

Beat the Rey. Now to see if he chokes on my fleet or if he's going to cleanly full clear me.

I did Wat/Armorer/SLKR. Tank Tech on SLKR. Armorer was thiiiiiiis close to 3 stack Beskar. But I should have probably just put 2 on SLKR on called it a day. Went all out on Chewie, then Han, and survived 2 whirlwinds in between. Am a bit surprised I managed to do this without Hoda.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Electricboa, Marc Tessier and Laze like this.