1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

General Anakin Skywalker Speculation

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by jwall157, May 7, 2020.

1. jwall157

jwall157 New Member

Hey everyone so I was looking at GAS recently and I had no idea he was viable for a free to play player. One thing seems difficult to me though. The ships and the characters from fleet battles.
    So if someone had Mace capital ship, Anakin ship, Ahsoka ship, Fives(I think) ship and JC ship, that is enough to beat the GAS event tier, but are those ships enough to get you through the fleet battles to get to Shaak Ti and B1 Battle Droid? I’m interested to find out, as I’ve heard the fleet battles get really hard.

2. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

The fleet battle wasn’t terribly difficult, however I already had anakin at g13, and his ship is the key to pass that battle.

3. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I’m in the same boat as Dagor. My pilots were around G13 R5, so it was a cake walk. I’m pretty sure it was possible with G11 pilots, but I don’t know the minimum. My Windu was only G11, just enough to qualify.