1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Galactic Legends

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Dagor, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Active Member

I can't see them not doing something else for The Mandalorian. It seems like they're actually leaving money on the table by not releasing Baby Yoda into the game. Hell, even I'd be tempted to spend if they released him, regardless of what his kit did.

2. Stormlink15

Stormlink15 Member

The Child would probably have some kind of healing mechanism if they actually follow the show.

3. Themistocles

Themistocles Active Member

If Baby Yoda was in the game, my wife might actually play, that's how strong this kiddo's cultural pull is. And she barely gives 2 whatevers about SW.

Marc Tessier likes this.
  4. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Tell her Hermit Yoda is old baby Yoda. It's not entirely wrong.

5. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

The trailer for season 2 has me pretty pumped, but still 6 weeks to go for the first episode.

As for Mandalorian content, with IG-88 this month's log-in character I was thinking it might be a hint that IG-11 is coming to the game. My guess would be as a marquee event.

6. Electricboa

I don’t know, part of me is tempted to just try and wait till the whole season is out to watch them so I don’t have to deal with cliffhangers. Will I? Probably not.

CG has really dropped the ball on the login characters meaning anything. In the beginning, it actually did give hints, but the last couple years, it’s all seemed pretty random. Sometimes they’re related, but more often they don’t connect to anything. IG-11 would be interesting, but it feels a bit strange if we had three IG model droids. Well, I guess four if you count Magnaguard.

7. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Active Member

Why not, we have half a dozen versions of Han and Chewie already.

8. Electricboa

Eh, Han is a main character and all the versions of him are visually different. The IG assassin droids all look the same. There was a reason everyone thought IG-11 was IG-88 to begin with. At least in-game, IG-86 and IG-88 have different colors.

Chewie definitely doesn't need all the version of him we have. But it occurs to me that the Chewies from Disney movies look to the right, the Chewies from the OT looks to the left, and CW Chewie kind of looks straight at you.

9. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Active Member

I’ve never noticed that about Chewie