1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Experimental Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan T, May 21, 2020.

1. Dan T

Dan T New Member

Hi everyone!

Not sure if anyone has brought this up before, so sorry if I'm dragging up an old discussion!

I recently finished the Clone Wars series and was thinking about how good an addition The Bad Batch would be!

Feels like they're almost designed for this game!

Clone Sergeant (Hunter) - Leader
    Wrecker - Tank
    Tech - Support
    Crosshair - Attacker
    Echo (Rescued) - Support

And they even have their own ship, the Havoc Marauder!

Would love to be able to suggest/request characters to the developers! But I'm sure these characters must be at least om their radars already!

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately, I would probably lean towards not happening. I imagine the next Clone priority will be the 212th Battalion. Cody is basically trash at this point and all the good clones are 501st, who get used with GAS. To make Cody viable, they need more 212th members and to give him a rework. I assume that’s why Cody wasn’t touched back when the 501st clones got reworks. They wanted to wait until he was going to get his own team to do it.

Because of that, I don’t see Clone Force 99 anytime soon. We’d be looking at 3 more 212th clones first. GK would be the leader, and his leadership is actually set up to be a zeta.

3. Dan T

Dan T New Member

Yeah thats a fair point!!

Oh well!

Maybe one day!!