1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Endor Escalation

Discussion in 'Battle Advice' started by flair, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

It also depends on the gear you're talking about. If they're all G11 and you're running a G8 team, it'll be a lot more difficult. This actually kind of gets back to what we were talking about a while back about how playing for a long time can be a real benefit. Teebo, Scout, and Elder were the first key characters to doing big damage numbers on the Rancor when it first came out. Elder was for P1 to get out of Death Mark and the other two were for TM manipulation. Because of that, a lot of people built them up. Plus, Chirpa was key to Chirpatine teams in P3 of the HAAT.

If you're looking at Ewoks now, I'd probably skip Scout. The other three are still good, but the newer Ewoks have a lot more synergy. You'll want to prioritize Logray. He seems to be the best of the three. Chirpa is currently locked behind an event, so he's moot. Paploo is actually a good Ewok tank if you gear him up.

2. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

No! I didn't clear it and it's pissing me off.

I think I need to swap mods next time out as I was very, very close. I had the AT-ST in the red on the final encounter and then all of it sudden it took a ton of turns in a row and blew away my little Murder Bears.

My team. All 7 stars and level 85 unless noted otherwise:. I think another problem is that I need to slap omegas on a lot of their abilities.

Teebo G9 lead
    Elder G10
    Logray G9
    Wicket (4 stars) G8
    Paploo G8

My Chirpa is only at 5 stars and level 70. Scout is 7 stars, but he's only level 65.

I'm hoping Wicket becomes farmable in the near future.

3. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I don't think Wicket is ideal. I'd definitely use Chirpa. His mass attack and other Unique are very useful. He's also probably the better leader. Teebo is better when the other team counters, which doesn't happen here. Chirpa's TM gain is more useful

4. flair

flair Member

you don't need omegas on them, I outlined pretty clear (I think) how I did it almost three times with a crappy team (not even 50k GP)
    I think Chirpa is necessary, even at 4* he was a key figure to me
    Wicket is also crucial for the sole reason of his stealth assist - it either lets Teebo reduce TM even more often or protects EE and reduces his cooldowns which keeps the team running
    I don't think Logray or Paploo could do it - only Scout is expendable for me, though he hits the hardest

5. Marc Tessier

Wicket's kit is pretty nice. He also hits pretty hard even at 4 stars.

I'll have to try Chirpa next time.

6. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

Chirpa is definitely the better lead for the event.

7. Marc Tessier

Well, I finally cleared the event. And as some of you have suggested, I switched to Chirpa as leader. I tried it on auto the first time and came extremely close to clearing it, so I knew it was the right strategy. I put my best speed set of mods on Chirpa and breezed through it on auto the second time.

Sometimes, my own stubbornness gets the better of me. I was convinced I could clear it with a Teebo lead.

SumiXam and Kevthejedi like this.