1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Echo (Bad Batch)

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Electricboa, May 4, 2021.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]

[​IMG]

UNIT NAME: Echo
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Support, Bad Batch, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic
    Loyal Clone Trooper who supports his allies in battle.

ABILITIES:

Basic: DARING DEFENSE

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Grant Defense Up and Evasion Up for 2 turns to the weakest Clone Trooper ally who doesn't have them.

Special 1: ONE STEP AHEAD (Cooldown 3)

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Inflict Buff Immunity on target enemy for 2 turns. Inflict Expose on all enemies for 2 turns. Dispel all debuffs on target other Clone Trooper ally and call them to assist. If that ally was Bad Batch, this Buff Immunity can't be dispelled, and Echo increases the target enemy's cooldowns by 1 (excludes Galactic Legends). This attack can't be evaded.

Special 2: NEVER ANY DOUBT (Cooldown 3)

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Clone Trooper allies gain Evasion Up for 2 turns. Dispel all buffs on all enemies and inflict Daze and Healing Immunity for 2 turns.

For each buff dispelled, Clone Trooper allies gain 10% Offense until the end of their next turn and Bad Batch allies gain 5% Turn Meter. This attack can't be evaded or resisted.

Unique 1: (ZETA) ONE THAT SURVIVES

FINAL TEXT: Whenever a Clone Trooper ally gains or loses a buff from a Bad Batch ally's ability, they recover 4% Health and Protection, doubled for Bad Batch allies.

Whenever a Bad Batch ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, that enemy loses 8% Protection. If that enemy had less than 50% Protection and more than 50% Health, they also lose 8% Health. This effect excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends.

2. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

He's really fast. Base speed is 198.

Not gonna lie, Bad Batch should be fun to play. I think they are a solid squad.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  3. Electricboa

Only missing Crosshair now. I amNow, we just need Crosshair for the full team to see what they can do.

4. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

Disclaimer, yes yes it's Ahnald.

But after maybe having seen Ahnald's "testing" with 4 BB characters (maybe with the sound off) and having seen it take on JKR/Padme/DR/GAS/Grievous, where does this squad land on people's priority lists now? I'm curious especially since we have JMK and a future DS GL coming...

5. Electricboa

I would say anyone seriously considering JMK is going to stick with it. Another GL is always going to be better. The DS GL is a little more up in the air because we don’t know when we would get it. CG said they wanted to give each GL a chance to shine, so I’m assuming we’re not going to go straight into a new one as soon as JMK is out. At least a month. That could make Bad Batch tempting.

But there are a couple things that’s going to basically make most people ignore Bad Batch right now. First, they’re not farmable. G11 units aren’t going to do much of anything to those teams at G13 and they need to be 7 stars for LS Geo anyway. So most people who might do Bad Batch aren’t going to be bothering for a few months minimum. Odds are, they’re not going to get any gear until they’re fully farmed, so probably 4-5 months from now for the whole team?

On top of that, it’s an incomplete team. You can sub in another clone, but whether we get Crosshair or Omega, there needs to be a 5th member of the team to really have an idea of what they can do. It’s likely they’re going to be very desirable for any guild doing LS Geo. Having an extra Republic team makes things easier and I wouldn’t be surprised if Bad Batch becomes the preferred KAM mission team under Shaak.

That being said, I’m not sure if that’s going to matter as much right this moment. Well, after they’re farmable, since very few people are going to spend to get them. Guilds that are already getting KAM are already doing it with 501st. People in those guilds who aren’t, are probably working on 501st for GAS. For guilds that aren’t doing KAM much or at all, are the players in that guild really going to gear up a brand-new team just for KAM? GAS is still a top tier team, so it would be pretty tempting to go for them and have a more meta team at the end. Especially since GAS is very likely to be top tier in JMK teams and is already used in JML and some Rey teams.

So my opinion—and this applies to pretty much any marquee character—is it doesn’t matter until we can farm them:

https://swgohevents.com/marquee

You figure about 2 months from the event to when a marquee character is normally farmable. And we don’t even have the last member of the team. Then you have to add actual time to farm them, which is probably going to include some hard nodes.

A lot of other things can happen in that time.

Personally, I’ll definitely farm them either way. I basically farm every new character just to stay up to date. And given how they’re spread out, it’s pretty realistic to do it that way. I’m nearing the end of the Armorer farm as the Dark Trooper becomes farmable. When Bo-Katan comes out, she’ll be my main priority for JMK, but I can pretty easily hand two farms at once.

Will I gear Bad Batch? That’s a little more up in the air. JMK is my main focus now, but after he’s done there are characters I’ve wanted to gear up a little more like Magnaguard, Bistan, and Rebel Pathfinder. KAM will be a propriety for JMK if he isn’t a requirement and I would probably do Barriss along with him. Getting Bad Batch for KAM won’t matter that much because we’ll be done with him before they’re all farmable.

Apart from all that, I’m very likely to be well positioned to do Fallen Anakin if he’s the next GL. I already have most of the obvious requirements at G13, so that’s going to probably make more sense for me.

6. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I definitely want to get Bad Batch. But it's really going to come down to when.

There's no point in me gearing them at 3 stars to g11 right now with Master Kenobi coming and possibly a DS GL sometime this summer.

I'd say I'm months away from seriously thinking about it with 4 of them to farm (and maybe a 5th down the road). Don't get me wrong, they definitely look worth it, but until they are all 7 stars it doesn't make sense, to me at least, to commit resources to the Bad Batch at this time.

Patience, young one...

Themistocles likes this.