1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Dooku Rework

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by SumiXam, May 14, 2019.

1. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

UNIT NAME: Count Dooku
    ALIGNMENT: Dark
    CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Sith, Separatist, Attacker, Leader
    Disciplined Separatist Attacker with high damage, counter attacks, and debuff capabilities

Changes Highlighted in Green

ABILITIES:

Basic: Hindering Press
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again, doubled if the target is Galactic Republic. These attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Stun and Ability Block for 1 turn and can't be countered or evaded.
    [​IMG]

Special 1: Force Lightning (Cooldown 3)
    FINAL TEXT: Shock the target enemy, deal Special damage, and Stun them for 1 turn. This attack has a 50% chance to Shock and Stun another random enemy, doubled if the target is Galactic Republic.
    [​IMG]

Special 2: Master of Makashi (Cooldown 3)
    FINAL TEXT: Count Dooku dispels all debuffs from himself and gains Riposte for 2 turns. All non-Tank Separatist allies gain 15% Turn Meter and Stealth for 2 turns.

Riposte: Attacks out of turn ignore Protection; can't be copied
    [​IMG]

Leader: Nefarious Connections
    FINAL TEXT: Separatist allies have +35% counter chance and gain 50% Tenacity the first time they are Stunned or Dazed. Whenever an enemy falls below 100% Health they inflict Tenacity Down and Healing Immunity for 2 turns on themselves, which can't be evaded or resisted, and all Separatist allies gain 10% Offense (stacking, max 50%).

Unique: Flawless Riposte
    FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Count Dooku has 100% counter chance. In addition, whenever he attacks outside of his turn, he deals 30% more damage, gains 15% Turn Meter, recovers 15% Protection, and gains Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn.

SYNERGIES
    [​IMG]

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I'm reasonably happy with Dooku's rework. They kept his control and made him more suited as a Separatist leader. Seeing as Grievous is more for droids, Dooku would work better for everyone else. The one thing I'm not sure about is the change from Support to Attacker. They'll need to really buff his damage if he's supposed to be an attacker now.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Looks like a fair rework to me.

I think his damage will be greater than it is currently, but until it goes live and we see for ourselves it's all just speculation.

The changes will help in the Padme event with the shock and stun to random GR enemies.

4. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I kind of figured the reworks would make it easier to get Padme. That's why they waited till after her event was over to roll them out. Dooku is probably a better leader in the event compared to Grievous now, too.