1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Does AI cheat?

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Kevthejedi, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

Back to Ships rage.

I fought an Executor team, TIE strike is meant to have a 5 turn cooldown, but was used on turn 4. I was counting turns because the only enemy ship remaining was TIE fighter, which my Vader couldn't crit and it dodged everyone else for 2 straight rounds (at least 10 attacks including the capital ship with assists). One more shot from Vader would have won the match, but of course TIE strike is an "I win" button so it seemed the AI used it one turn early because it had decided at the start that I wasn't allowed to win the match.

I hate this game.

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Well, it does start on cooldown. I've honestly never paid that much attention to my own ultimate that early on, but it's possible that because it's on 5 to begin with, it hits 4 on its first turn. That would explain what happened to you. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I only use 4 turns on my capital ship before I can use the ultimate.

3. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

I'm probably just being sour because I lost what should have been an easy victory. That's what the rants section is for though right?!