1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Dash Rendar

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Electricboa, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]
    [​IMG]

UNIT NAME: Dash Rendar
    ALIGNMENT: Light Side
    CATEGORIES: Light Side, Support, Leader, Scoundrel
    Charismatic Scoundrel Leader who gives Scoundrel allies Prepared.

ABILITIES:

Basic: FEARLESS ADVANCE

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage 3 times to target enemy. For each critical hit, call another random Prepared ally to assist, dealing 75% less damage (limit once per ally).

Special 1: STOP RIGHT THERE! (Cooldown 2)

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. Then, Stun them for 1 turn. This attack deals 20% more damage for each buff dispelled.

Special 2: SEEKER MISSILES (Cooldown 4) - Unlocks at Gear Tier 3

[​IMG]

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage 3 times to all enemies. The first instance of damage dispels Stealth and Dazes for 2 turns, the second instance of damage inflicts Defense Down for 2 turns, and the third instance of damage inflicts Critical Damage Down for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded or resisted.

Leader: PREPARED FOR ANYTHING

FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Scoundrel allies enter the battle Prepared, and Prepared allies gain an additional bonus based on their Role, doubled for Light Side Scoundrels. Whenever a Scoundrel ally gains Prepared, they gain Critical Damage Up and Offense Up for 1 turn.
    • Attacker: +15% Critical Damage
    • Tank: +15% Max Health
    • Support or Healer: +10 Speed and 10% Potency

While in Grand Arena: If an ally loses Prepared, they gain Prepared.

Unique: HOTSHOT
    FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Scoundrel allies gain 20% Max Health, 20% Potency, and 20% Offense. Whenever a Prepared ally lands a critical hit, all Prepared allies gain 2% Turn Meter.

2. Electricboa

Looks like lots of potential to gain TM, considering all the hits and assists. Not that I have any of the Solo units that have prepared geared. The only reason I’d bother with Dash would be for Starkiller. I'll need all of them at R5, which is unfortunate, but not surprising.

3. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Well-Known Member

I’ll gear him up eventually for Starkiller, but I don’t know about gearing up the Solo toons to go with him. I think I’ll wait and see what other legends they introduce first before I make a decision on that. I have enough to work on right now as it is.

4. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I just cannot afford the gear on the Solo toons right now. And I'm very curious about who the other 3 legends will be, so I'm also going to wait before making a decision.

5. Marc Tessier

Nope. Not surprising in the least. With CG finally helping us with the G8-G11 gear crunch, I knew they'd make requirements tougher for special events.

The good news about Starkiller is that his event will be permanently available, so we can work out on it at our own pace.

6. Electricboa

And now they require you to gear the marquee character to get the bonus tier. And that’s separate from spending to get him to 5-stars for the last tier to get omnicrons.

Yeah, but that means that if Starkiller does make LV the clear meta, it will put a lot of pressure on people to spend to get him sooner rather than waiting for the return event.

7. Marc Tessier

Throwing a bone to the whales. What can you do?

8. Electricboa

That could be interesting. I don’t have IG-11, Kuiil, or Fennic, but Dash could be really interesting with just a BH team under the new Boba. You figure if Starkiller really is worth going for, we’re going to have to gear Dash anyway.

But this interaction might get nerfed. I would bet almost anything CG never considered it.