1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Chief Nebit (Omnicron Touch Up)

Discussion in 'Characters, Skills and Equipments' started by Electricboa, Nov 23, 2021 at 4:14 PM.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

CHANGES MARKED IN RED

UNIT NAME: Chief Nebit
    ALIGNMENT: Light Side
    CATEGORIES: Light Side, Jawa, Leader, Tank
    Cunning Jawa Tank with Stealth synergies who can reduce cooldowns.

Basic: SHELTERING SHOT

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to grant Protection Up equal to 20% of Nebit's Max Health for 2 turns to a random ally who is not Stealthed.

Special 1: DISTRACTING NEGOTIATIONS (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Nebit taunts for 2 turns and gain Heal Over Time for 3 turns. Reduce the cooldowns of all Jawa and Droid allies by 1.

Special 2: DESERT AMBUSH (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random ally to Assist dealing 20% less damage. If the Assisting ally is a Jawa or a Droid, call another random ally to Assist. All Jawa called to Assist gain Stealth for 3 turns.

Leader - RAIDING PARTIES
    Old Final Text: Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a critical hit.

New Final Text (OMICRON): Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a critical hit.

While in Territory Wars: When a Jawa ally deals damage to an enemy, they dispel all buffs on that enemy. For every buff dispelled, that enemy is inflicted with a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns, which can't be dispelled, prevented, or resisted.

When an enemy takes damage from a Thermal Detonator, Jawa allies recover 5% Health and Protection, gain 5% Turn Meter, and there is a 50% chance that enemy is inflicted with a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns, which can't be dispelled, prevented, or resisted.

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I’m actually mixed on this one. It sounds good, but it’s so niche. I mean the only reason people really gear Jawas is to use under Rey. I guess this is a way to make Jawas viable in TW so you can use Rey elsewhere. Then again, none of the older omnicron characters are ones that anyone would gear specifically for their omnicron. I suppose it’s purely if you already have them geared and want to give them more utility.

But we’re getting two characters per omnicron reveal. I’m guessing Sidious/QGJ, Zam/Chirpa, and Hera/IPD will be the combos.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Jawas under Rey is solely for the CRancor raid.

I use Nebit, Scav and Engineer (all R5) in TW and GAC to take out either Geos or Rebel Fighter squads. They are so much fun. I'm definitely interested in knowing which squads they can take out in TW with Nebit's omicron. They'll punch above their weight. This could be a very fun side project for me.

As much as I like this omicron, I'm still going to wait and see what they do with Sidious and QGJ.

4. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Well-Known Member

Jawa’s punch above their weight….that made me laugh.

QGJ is the one I’m most interested in. I’ve always like the character and would love something to make him relevant.

5. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I'd love to see it. too.

I used Qui-Gonn as my arena leader way back when zetas first came out. I was running QGJ, JKA, GK, GMY and R2 back when most were using Darth Maul lead Sith teams as the meta. I was climbing to #1 with them when most players thought Jedi were trash.