1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Best Heroic Tank HAAT raid guide ep. 1 - Phase 1

Discussion in 'Guides' started by costahd, Jul 10, 2017.

1. costahd

costahd Member

Recommended team: Jedi team

MODs
    • MODs with tenacity
    • Tenacity must be as high as possible (total 100% ) for all Jedi team

Best Leaders
    Jedi Knight Anakin lead

• best leader if Tenacity is high on your team

Aayla Secura lead
    • second best leader
    • best leader if Tenacity is not high

Other leaders in importance order
    • Ima-Gun Di
    • Grand Master Yoda
    • Qui-Gon Jin

Team members - in importance order
    • Jedi Knight Anakin
    • Aayla Secura
    • Qui-Gon Jin
    • General Kenobi
    • Grand Master Yoda
    • Ezra Bridger
    • Ima-Gun Di
    • Barriss Offee
    • Ahsoka Tano
    • Kanna Jarrus
    • Kit Fisto
    • Mace Windu

Synergies
    • Jedi Knight Anakin & Ahsoka Tano
    • Aayla Secura & Ezra Bridger
    • Ima-Gun Di (leader) & Aayla Secura
    [​IMG]
    Battle Strategy
    1. Kill B2 Super Battle Droid
    2. deal damage to both IG-100 MagnaGuard (not necessary to kill)
    • let them with little health
    • If you cannot kill B2 Super Battle Droid on your turn then do damage on IG-100 MagnaGuard
    " B2 Super Battle Droid has has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter whenever its leader is Evaded or damaged by an attack."

3. Use hits with most damage on Grievous
    • Count the hits; every seventh time he will activate Tactical Maneuvering ** and one IG-100 MagnaGuard will taunt
    4. Kill IG-100 MagnaGuard who Taunt
    • can use also Aayla to Stun him
    5. Repeat from point 1

Source www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I would actually disagree with this. While Jedi might be good in P1, you can still solo the entire thing by just using zKylo. You never lose any characters and with enough people using zKylo it goes pretty fast. It was even fasted before they 'fixed' the escape reset.

You basically do this:
    1. Use only zKylo on your team, no other characters.
    2. Attack Grievous with Outrage as often as you can. Never use Lash Out. Using Lash out will trigger B2 to use his AOE and possibly Ability Block you. So long as you have no buffs, it never use its AOE.
    3. When your escape button becomes active, try to retreat. Either it will work and you log your damage, or it will fail and you will have to retreat and try again.
    4. Repeat until you've beaten P1
    You might want to try and have as much Protection as possible when you escape. That will make sure when you attack again, Kylo can take the first few hits without any trouble. That's what my guild does. Last HAAT (after the update), we had 12 people with zKylo and we beat P1 in about 20 minutes. This is especially useful for guilds that might not have a lot of teams. Being able to save a P1 Jedi team means you have that team in reserve for later.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I think a z-QGJ makes the best Jedi leader. The foresight, extra speed and offense boost mean your Jedi survive longer, move more often and hit harder.

I have done more than 325k with z-QGJ (lead), Anakin, Yoda, Barriss (G9) and Lumi (G10). Barriss' passive cleanse helps a lot and having two healers makes Anakin a great weapon. If anyone falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% turn meter and his next attack deals 75% more damage. So someone falls below 50% health, Anakin hits hard then use a healer. When they fall below 50% again, Anakin gets another turn to deal big damage.

4. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

But, to Boa's point, why waste your Jedi team on P1 when a handful of guild members can clear P1 with zKylo by himself. Jedi are a decent secondary team for P4, so it would make the most sense to use them there. Sure, P1 seems made for Jedi, but someone with zKylo can easily put up between 600k and 1M+ in P1 even after CG made the change to the retreat mechanic.

5. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Yes, I understand Boa's point and should have made that clear. In my case, our Guild's HAAT raid often reaches P4 while I am asleep so I will still run my Jedi team in P1 to ensure I rack up some damage. But I have used my Jedi in P4 and they hold up well, especially if the B2s have been defeated by another team. I once used z-QGJ (lead), Yoda, Anakin, Barriss and Phasma. My Phasma is only G8, but I was quite pleased with the result (think it was about 450k).

I was going purely on the original poster's claim that Anakin is the best leader of a P1 Jedi team. He probably is if QGJ doesn't have a zeta, but if Obi Wan's master does have a zeta, it's really no contest.

6. costahd

costahd Member

Thank you Electricboa!
    That was my intention also from the begging, to present Kylo (Zylo) way, but in a new episode:
    https://starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com/2017/07/best-heroic-tank-haat-raid-guide-ep-2.html

Thank you! In the next episodes I will also show other good teams too. I skipped QGJ as he is not as popular in newer accounts when it comes to who to Zeta.