1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Any guides for ships?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by NoNames, Sep 4, 2017.

1. NoNames

NoNames Member

just unlocked ships
    Would like to get a guide to direct how to develop ships and which ones...so I don't repeat the same mistakes I made with developing all characters at same time

Looked around here and didn't see any guides...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

NoNames likes this.
  3. NoNames

NoNames Member

4. NoNames

NoNames Member

Fleet arena has to be the most boring and tedious part of this game....
    But im ranking well, and collecting decent fleet tokens :(

5. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, most people don't care too much about it. I'm in that group. I sit top 50 and almost never feel the need to shoot for higher. Like you said, it's too tedious.

6. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I'm the same. I do one or two battles per day just to hold my position in the 30s-40s. Over the weekend I invested some resources in Windu though so I could complete his challenge and have a 6-star capital ship for TB.

7. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

I guess I'm an odd duck when it comes to fleet battles. I try to rank as best as I can in order to get as much fleet currency as possible. More currency equals more zetas or shards over time, which never hurts. My fleet shard is quite competitive though, so I need to stay on top of it or I'd get knocked well out of the top 30 - 40.

NoNames likes this.
  8. Greenzombieguy

Greenzombieguy New Member

Best advice I can give is to use ships that can target lock with a Mace Windu lead. Get your ship/character star level as high as possible. Characters that I find very strong are Wedge, Biggs, Darth Vader, Boba, Fives and the TIE pilots. Maul gets an honorable mention as reinforcement. Having strong high gear and high star characters for your ships is absolutely crucial to having good ships.

Sorry I know that's not too in depth but I constantly rank top 5 (many times number 1) in a competitive shard.