1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

Active players, we need you!

Discussion in 'Guild Outpost' started by Facilis, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Facilis

Facilis New Member

Hello, we are Ragnaröck!

We are a recently re-formed UK guild, GMT based but we do have overseas players that we ensure don’t miss out on raids!

We are looking to find friendly, chatty and active players, like ourselves, to build a fun guild where we all feel valued for what we bring. We are currently working on getting the remaining guild members 7* Han and are working on HC AAT.

We are active in game chat and Discord (being on Discord is a requirement). Our chat is generally great for offering advice, goals, strategies and the like... but also humour! It’s a mature guild and we have never had any reason to police the chat so no worries there!

We are we looking for?:
    1mil GP or 20 7* Characters as a minimum
    400-600 tickets daily
    Participate in events
    Follow or raid rule - 24hr 0 damage

We are fully understanding with people not being able to take part in absolutely everything! All we ask is that you make it known so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out (if you got this far!) and we look forward to hearing from you.

2. CountRichard

CountRichard New Member

U.S.A.
    USA active, mature player. GP=1.125M any spots left?

3. Facilis

Facilis New Member

Of course, My ally ID is 566-965-413 let me know if you aren't able to find us and i'll get an invite sent to you!

4. CountRichard

CountRichard New Member

257-154-255

5. Facilis

Facilis New Member

Still accepting individual players or groups, we will accept groups that are carrying a few players as long as they are active!