1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

A Good Day/Week

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AhnNu Rie, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

You kicked ass on all those farms. Impressive.

2. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I more or less did 3 refreshes a day since they became farmable and didn't have anything else to do at the time. Part of me is tempted to start on Backpack Chewie just to do him--at least the free attempts.

3. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

I did the same thing brother! And had the same experience in Geo TB with him. Ultimately, it's not like that gear is wasted. You just start a new round of hoarding for whatever they drop on us next and when you circle back to JKL, you're that much closer with the added benefit that you'll be able to utilize him until that point too.

4. Stormlink15

Stormlink15 Member

Farming

JKA ship 69/85
    Shaak Ti 73/85
    B1 19/30

Jango 82/65
    HT 54/65
    Droideka 33/25
    Xanadu Blood 41/30

SET 31/65

Since I don't have self-control, I took GBA up to G13 last week instead of saving up the gear.
    I got Zaalbar to G10 and Mission to 11 and completed Malak's lightside first try. I used R4 JKR, R3 Jolee, G12 +3 Bastila, and then Mission and Z. I took him to G7 with what I had and gave him his Gnawing Terror zeta. He's going to be my gearing priority, but I'm not going to spend a lot of crystals because I still need a huge amount of GET1, over 20,000 more. I'm just trying to hoard crystals and gear so I can get Malak to G13 when I eventually 7 star him, probably a few months from now.

Marc Tessier likes this.
  5. Marc Tessier

Nothing wrong with that since GBA is essentially 2 characters in one and the bug that puts the sting in the Geonosians.

Stormlink15 likes this.
  6. Marc Tessier

Greef - 70/100
    Mando - 80/85
    Backpack Chewie - 12/65

Rebel Y-Wing - 26/100

I suspended the Hux and Cara farms to focus on Backpack Chewie. Will do 15 sims a day on him. Nearing the finish line on Greef, which is nice, and once he's done I'll cut back to 5 sims a day on that node to finish the Y-Wing farm.

I also invested crystals in electrium conductors and the rare blue signal data this week to max out R2D2 to relic 7. So, I've finished 8 of the 10 announced requirements for GL Master Luke. Gear wise, I could take Backpack Chewie to G11, but figure it's best to see the final group of requirements. Also, need to replenish all 3 types of signal data after using it all on R2.

And I plan to complete the Mando farm since he will be needed at some point for a new version of his character.

7. Themistocles

Themistocles Active Member

I normally do this on Sunday but I gotta rant. This should have been the greatest day so far in my SWGOH journey. I've been working for this one moment ever since Boa helped me make a roadmap for the year. I 7 starred Carth, got him to G12. 7 starred Juhani. Unlocked DR, immediately G12'd him. I then should have unlocked Malak today.

But right now I'm stuck behind a freaking bugged LS event that apparently has been bugged for a month or more, where the damn droids won't respawn and I can't keep rage stacks off Malak when they stop coming.

So much for hoarding gear and zetas. What a disappointment. Now I've got 3/5ths of a sith empire team.

Thanks CG.

8. Themistocles

AFTER GOD MODDING MISSION AND ZAALBAR TO THE NINES, LS MALAK IS DOWN.

F-U CG. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

<Double middle fingers at CG>

9. Themistocles

Got him. What a relief.

Skywlkr76 and Stormlink15 like this.