1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

A Good Day/Week

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AhnNu Rie, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Skywlkr76

Skywlkr76 Active Member

Farming update:

Bossk (23/100)
    Mission (45/85)
    Big Z (59/85)
    Traya (37/145)
    Logray (58/85)

I was really hoping to get that last star for C-3P0 this time around without Logray, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Why is it that the one that I really need to have is also the one that's the biggest pain in the ass to farm?

Marc Tessier likes this.
  2. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

Keep it up!!! Feels so good when they are done.

Skywlkr76 likes this.
  3. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I think it is possible without Logray, but it's a lot harder and relies more on RNG. But the good news is C-3PO is one of those that doesn't need to be 7 stars to be good. The extra gear really doesn't do much outside of speed. As long as you've modded them so CLS gets Guard (and it looks like you have), then then only benefit you'll get is being able to use C-3PO in raids.

4. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

Ebon Hawk to 7*, back to using Cantina Energy to get Shard Store Currency (completed all characters there)
    Carth Onasi is 7* and G11, likely will get to G12 sooner rather than later
    C-3PO to 7* and G12, had about a half dozen or so in the guild get that one up to 7* over the last event

XB 45/85
    Droideka 18/85
    Range Trooper 17/85
    IG2K 55/65
    Emp Shuttle 35/85
    Nest 21/30
    B1 6/30

Gearing all the old republic characters in prep for Malak, though I won't make the next run if it's shortly after the next Darth Revan Legendary. Jolee, Bastilla, and Mission G12, Big Z and Carth G11, everyone else is lacking with Canderous rounding the bottom at G8.

Hoping when all this is done, to have a decent OR TW/GA team of Carth, Canderous, Big Z, Mission, and T3. Having fought a Big Z, Mission, and Canderous in 3v3 GA, if you goof up, they can be a PITA.

Marc Tessier likes this.
  5. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

That's awesome that you've completed all the Cantina characters/ships. Well done.

6. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

I activated Darth Revan a few minutes ago and maxed out his abilities and zetas. I'm stuck at G8 for now as I need another half of the whale gear and some stun gun salvage to reach G9. The stun guns and whale gear will slow me down, but I'm in fairly good shape for the other high end gear. Still need another 100 carbanti and 2 more golden eyeballs, but I believe I've got most of the other items. I even have the G12+ salvage from the STR ready for him, although I do need the purple medpacs to finish those pieces. All-in-all, not too bad ....

Farming update:
    Sith Bomber - 101/100 (saving ship building mats for the new capital ship)
    Ebon Hawk - 121/85
    Palpatine's Shuttle - 57/85

Droideka - 96/100
    B1 - 39/85

Once Droideka is done, I'll start refreshing the node for Palpatine's Shuttle and may even try to finish Rose (55/85) before we get new characters to farm. I'll use Cantina energy to finish Kit Fisto (19/30) after completing Ebon Hawk. The only other two I need from there are Gar Saxon (45/100) and ISC (21/65).

The best news of all though is that I got a fantastic mod yesterday. It's a square health mod that went up to +24 speed. I still have to slice it to bring it to the MK6 level, so it will be +25 speed in the end. It is my fastest speed mod. My previous best were several at +22. The other thing I love is that it's for the square slot. Up until yesterday I didn't have one speed secondary of +20 or better for that slot.

Kevthejedi and SumiXam like this.
  7. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

Gratz on finishing up the cantina farms @AhnNu Rie. I have two left there, Ebon Hawk and Aurra, and then I'm done as well.

It will be interesting to see where the Geonosis TB lands on the difficulty scale. We are planning on giving it a try when it launches, but I don't have my hopes up. We are about double the minimum GP requirement, but I still think we will fall short because we have a lot of people who don't have their Seps built up, myself included. I do have the bugs, GG, and Asajj at G12 though so I guess that's something.

Farming:
    • Traya (55/100)
    • B1 (9/85)
    • Droideka (59/65) -- I started farming this and B1 at the same time. My drop rate has been terrible
    • Range Trooper (40/100)
    • Embo (53/85)
    • Aurra (43/65) -- On hold while I wrap up the Ebon Hawk
    • Ebon Hawk (24/100)
    • Emperor's Shuttle (2/100)
    • Anakin's Eta (54/85)
    • Sith Fighter (2/85)
    • B-28 (40/85)

8. Dagor

Dagor Active Member

Embo completed
    Jango Fett completed
    Darth Malak 85/100
    B1 Battle Droid 60/85
    Droideka 133/85

Sith Fighter 39/100
    Ebon Hawk 56/100
    B-28 52/85
    Emperor's Shuttle 17/85

Finished up my Bounty Hunter grind for now. Pushed both Embo and Jango to G12 once they got their last shards, so that team is all completed. Now have moved to gearing up some Separatists in expectation that there will be faction missions for them just like with the current TB's. I've got them all at 7* with the exception of the new droids above, but gear is lacking on many. I've also started gearing up Young Han finally just to help supplement my scoundrel team. I will most definitely finish off Malak this week. Maybe even before the finish of the TB if my guild-mates cooperate with Special missions. I'm about 100 GEC short of getting to 90/100, then just need 3800 to finish him off.

Marc Tessier likes this.