1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

A Good Day/Week

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AhnNu Rie, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

Given your team, I think you might want to try and gear up Sion when he comes out. It seems like he will be effective on your team. That might slow your overnight drop.

2. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

Hermit Yoda 7*, time to work on Wampa.

I know it's been said before, but I always forget how fast the lower tier cantina nodes go for farming, KRU to 6*, and it seems like I just started on him.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

That G12 medpac and zeta on Palp's unique will help make him a little more durable.

4. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

Weekly count up:

FOST - finished, I'm ready for BB8.
    Veers - 62/85, 5*, 2 nodes - 26 since last post (average 13 per node)

Looks like Veers will be another painful one. On the plus side I'm getting carbanti's sometimes while farming him, and also Mk5 Syringes that are needed on occasion, so nice to build those up.

Aside from the unique Zeta I have Palpatine maxed out now, the only one left on the team who is G11 is Thrawn and I'm actively working on him. I seem to be holding a little better in arena now that my team is mostly G12 - I think it was the psychology of hitting a weaker team that was getting me targeted and I'm now a less desirable prospect - but we will see.

Vet Chewie is 62/85, another long farm.

5. flair

flair Member

well, I have FOST done for quite a while now (actually I had him at 95/100 for a couple of months but didn't feel the need to wrap him up) and I started farming Veers recently (mostly all three nodes to get it done) and he's sitting at 30/100 so it's getting nearer every day
    but
    stinking shoretrooper and his stupid piece of ship, damn him
    the droprate is now straight abysmal, today I got no shards at all and yesterday just one - it's like this for some time now, first two stars were a breeze, 3 shards a day and now it went to shit

6. flair

flair Member

again only one shard of anything from the shore node, what a crap
    but
    both Vets are at 6* (Han 13/100) and I GOT ANOTHER OMEGA, BEAT IT

7. flair

flair Member

also we yesterday managed to snatch a win in TW by 16 points (!) with five minutes left on the clock
    both guilds cleared the bottom of the table with the top locked by best teams (so no fleet battles this time) and my CLS team repelled no less than 11 attacks (with no casualties and no damage to health)
    no pasaran

Marc Tessier likes this.
  8. Marc Tessier

That's cool.

We got crushed. We didn't even break their main CLS wall. I think they had 9 teams left defending the territory.

We had to set 30 defensive teams per territory, which I think is too much. We also only had 19 players win offensive banners, so etiher participation was very low or players just didn't have a strong enough team to take on a CLS squad. It is a tricky balancing act between offense and defense.

9. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

Congrats on the win!

We won ours as well, enemy guild put their CLS wall in the second territory at the bottom so we got through 7 zones. They beat our first zone with about half an hour remaining.

We also had to set 30 defenses per zone, the achievement for a flawless victory is looking a little unattainable at this point!

10. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

My second account's guild got their first win in TW, which they were excited about, put up the fodder teams in the first 2 zones, then top teams in the second set, they never got through even half the teams in the top and only a couple in the lower. Rest of that guild cleared ground through top run and into second node in bottom run. Really proud of them, they are starting to work well together. Especially since I didn't get to have any time for offense, Meetings Monday, until I get to bed.

11. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

Congrats @AhnNu Rie !

If we can win this TW it will be our 12th victory, although the enemy guild has 20 million GP more than us so the odds are not in our favour. I think the last few wars we were always the underdog as well so it's not like we haven't beaten the odds before.

My Veers is now at 6*, I'm averaging 12 per node this week which remains consistent, and I should hit 7* in roughly 30 days. I know the zeta on Veers makes the trooper team a lot better, but does it run ok without the zeta?

12. flair

flair Member

congrats
    I can't tell about Veers as I'm just slightly ahead of you (60/100 but not very focused on it right now, farming from at most two nodes, I no longer bother with the cheapest one) but I'm also curious
    still it makes no difference for me, they were my side project, but all are at most G8 (only Shore is G9) and only Storm 7*, Shore, Veers, Snow 6*, DT 5*, Starck 4* so they won't be able to pull anything off for a long time (plus I've heard that IT mission it DS TB is really really tough)

13. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

KRU/Silencer node finished this morning, on to the Death Trooper.

My question right now is, is it worth dropping the zetas on KRU? I can do 2 of them?

14. Electricboa

I'd say no, since you don't have a full FO team ready. Even then, I don't think his Unique is required right away. FOST would probably need his Zeta after KRU's leadership.

15. flair

flair Member

third omega from cantina in a month or so
    but Chewbacca just doesn't want to drop, that hairy fuck

16. Marc Tessier

Don't say that to his face.

17. Electricboa

18. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

I working on some neglected cantina farms. I'm finally getting around to finishing Dooku. I'll likely work on Gar Saxon and Super Commando after that. I'd eventually like to finish Aayla too.

19. Electricboa

I'm farming Saxon right now. I've got 17 more shards to go, but it's so slow. I've had days where I do 3 refreshes and get 1 shard total. I miss KRU where I'd get 7 per refresh.

Gear-wise, I got FOST to G12 and gave FOTP his Zeta. My FO team is doing really well. Everyone is G12, except FOO at G11. Zetas on Kylo, KRU's leadership, and now FOTP. I'm plannon my next one for FOST. As it is, that team is doing very well in DS TB. I was able to go 4/4 easily in P6 without any Platoon bonuses. I also imagine it'll suck to fight in TW. All those mods I got out of the mod store might not have been better than my arena mods, but I was able to serously boost some of my side teams. FOO is at 239.

I also got Zam to G11, since she's the key to doing well on those Bounty Hunter special missions. I've also reorganized my mods to give my Bounty Hunters as much Potency as possible to take advantage of Boba's leadership. Total team Potency is 358.50%, and I'll be able to get another 10% by giving Bane a Security Scanner. Even without the extra boost, I'll still be boosting my health by nearly 180%.

My next gear project is a bit up in the air. I'm not that far away from getting FOO to G12 and rounding out my FO team. That's very tempting, but I can't do too much about it because I'll need two of those Golden Eyes to do it and the best way is to wait for them to randomly show up in Shipments. I'll probably be doing that passively and then shift to active when I have them. My other idea is to do Captain Han.

With FO rounding out my DS TB teams for the near future (at least until we unlock Probe Droid and get it to 7 stars for that P6 special mission), I think I need to refocus back on LS TB. My Resistance teams, both Finn and Jedi Rey, can walk over any combat mission. Rey can just auto them all, in fact. My main concern for the immediate future is my other team. Phoenix isn't an attractive option with the high Carbanti cost right now. Rogue One is in a similar boat with K-2SO. I want to get my CLS team ready to beat P6 without any close calls, and that has been a bit of an issue of late. The Rogue One node eats up Chaze, so I'm left a little empty handed for the other Rebel mission (the 3rd LS is easily taken care of with Rey). My problem is I end up with a team of attackers that, while very good, can't take a lot of hits or give me much of a margin for error. My Rebel tanks are very limited. Only Baze and ST Han are really geared well enough. With Baze taken, ST Han doesn't have a lot of durability when the Empire starts doing mass assist attacks.

Because of that, and because we'll be getting ROLO to 7 stars next LS TB, I think CHS might be the way to go. The Daze will come in very handy under CLS and his revive could help balance out my attacker team. Plus, CHS would be fun for TW.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  20. flair

flair Member

I think that CHS is one of the few most important toons for TB, one day I'll get him starred and geared too!