1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

A Good Day/Week

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AhnNu Rie, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Looking good. You're pretty close now.

jwall157 likes this.
  2. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

Thanks! Congrats on Jedi Master Obi Wan!

3. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

I finished JMK’s ultimate and saved up 74 tickets for the nest LS GL. It does make things easier, though I haven’t played around with it too much. At least I have it done in time for LS Geo. At this point, I’m mainly just waiting until I get CAT and will gear her. Whether she ends up on JMK’s team or not, she’s going to make Padme’s team much better—especially for TB.

Once that is all done, I’m mostly back where I was before. I’m looking at Rey, hoarding for the next GL, or doing other characters. I’m still being matched up with GAC opponents with 4 GLs and they’re working on JMK. It’s only a matter of time before I’m going to be facing 5 GLs to my 4. So I’m probably going to have to do her eventually. I still have most of my Carbantis, Stun Cuffs, and about half the Stun Guns. It’s mostly G12 gear and relics that are going to be my sticking point.

I’m also thinking about maybe taking Ahsoka or KAM to R7 for JMK, depending on if one or both are going to be in the ideal team. KAM is supposed to do really good damage at R8, but that’s a bit much for me.

Either way, I want to take a break after CAT to start saving up crystals. I’m at 7.4k now. I’d like to get back near 30k like I was before. That was a nice cushion. I am farming the Bad Batch characters as they become FTP, but still have no real plans to gear them.

Hunter – 23/85
    Tech – 48/65
    Wrecker – 23/30​

Themistocles, Laze and Marc Tessier like this.
  4. Themistocles

Themistocles Well-Known Member

I think you will not regret relic Bossk. I was dubious myself as to its impact on HT, but it makes climbing in mirrors more reliable and I haven't fallen very far since I've installed R-Bossk.

5. Laze

Laze Active Member

Weekly progress:

First Order
    FOSF Tie Fighter: 19/85 (+1*)

GR/Negotiator
    Padme: G12, Anakin: R7, Ahsoka: R4, Kenobi: R5 (+1), C3PO: G11 (+1)
    Shaak, Rex, Echo: G8, Fives: G9 (+1) Tactical Awareness zeta applied, ARC Trooper: 25/80
    Plo Koon: G11 (+2), Clone Sergeant: G10 (+1), Bossk: G12
    Negotiator: 70/100, Rex’s ARC-170: 70/100, Clone Seargent’s ARC-170: 77/100, BTL-B Y-Wing: 27/30

Separatists/Malevolence
    B1, Magna, Droideka, Asajj: G8, Grievous: G8 and Metalloid Monstrosity zeta applied
    B2: 15/100 (+1*), G8
    Hyena Bomber: 50/80, Vulture Droid: 1/25 (unlocked)

Beskar/Razor Crest/Rebel Fleet
    Mando: 70/85 G8, Greef: 75/85 G8, Cara: 53/85 G7, Kuiil: 34/85 G1, IG-11: 32/85 G1
    Razor Crest: 167/145
    Cassian: G8, K2SO: 95/100 (+1*) G8, Jyn: 28/85 G7
    Rebel Y-Wing: 2/85 (+1*), Cassian’s U-Wing: 27/100 (+1*)

My interim goals for Negotiator gearing have largely been met. I just need a few more salvage and Bossk will be G13, and a couple more gear pieces on clone sarge, and I’m done. I’ve begun gearing Fives and Grievous with the goal of high relics on both, and dropped a zeta on each. This should be a nice boon for GAC since they can both singlehandedly elevate their squad into something that needs to be taken seriously. After that, it’s on to the remaining separatist droids and GAS.

The other thing I had cooking this week is I finally had a little time to get my mod farming simulator up and running. Here’s a link in case anyone is interested: https://github.com/laze-b/mod-simulator. I won’t get into it too much here yet but basically you give it a goal and daily energy/credit budget and it tries to work out an ideal farming strategy (including buying from the store).

I ran it through with a goal of maximizing mods with 15+ speed secondaries, and the results suprised me a little. There were several different strategies that seemed to be very close to each other, but they had some commonalities.
    - gray mods should be sold outright or leveled to reveal one or two secondaries to look for speed, but probably not more than that
    - green through purple mods should be leveled to 12 to look for speed
    - the best speed threshold for slicing gray mods is either 4 or 5 (5 most common)
    - the best speed threshold for slicing green mods is either 7 or 8 (7 most common)
    - the best speed threshold for slicing blue mods is 9 or 10 (9 most common)
    - the best speed threshold for slicing purple mods is 10
    - gold mods should be leveled up as long as they have a shot at hitting 15 speed

I’ll probably play around with other goals to see what I get and make some other tweaks as I have time.

Have a great week!

6. Themistocles

Me
    SLKR GRIND BAYBEEEEEE
    Complete!
    EP - R7
    FOX - R5
    NEW: FOO R5

Holding
    KRU at R3, holding
    Kylo OG at R4, holding
    FO TFP to G11, holding
    SiT to G11, holding
    FOST at G11, holding
    NEW: FO SF TFP to G11 and holding

Active Development
    Kylo's Command Shuttle - 86/100
    FO SF TF - 11/100, up one star
    Hux - 80/100
    Hux has prestaged G12+ 5/6ths of his gear is complete

Separatist Zeta Squad Project
    DONE - GG leadership and Nute unique applied. All zetas now go to FO.

Sith Fleet Stabilization
    Emperor's Shuttle - 44/100, up 1 star

Mal Fleet Preparation
    Hyena Bomber - DONE
    Vulture Droid - 44/85
    Mal - 75/145

Misc Farms
    Aayla - 38/100 up 2 stars

Took a week off from reporting since we were gone on vacay. Another SLKR requirement done and on the board! However I can't help but stare jealously at all my squad shard mates and their shiny new JMKs, but I have so far yet to go with having to go through GAS next. Oh well.

Kids
    Kids got Wat! Instant zeta and G9. Wat has been fun to play with in Arena and GAC. The kids were in danger of being booted out of the top 500 in Arena, but we threw in Wat along with KRU, FOO, SiT, and Hux and they're now clawing back to the mid to high 200s. Its quite remarkable what Wat can bring (we typically prioritize weapons tech on SiT first then tank tech on KRU) - I think that they're holding more reliably in squad arena because folks don't know how to play against that weird lineup.

Kids are getting more and more requirements lit up - they now boast a full R5 FO team they can throw at Cpit. Hux and SiT joined the ranks of their FO R5s. SiT's "big boom assist" makes quite the complement to Vader's massacre in both conquest and in GAC.

They are also now triple refreshing the Finalizer ships.

Ballerina SLKR Progress: 7x G13, 4x G12, 1x G11s...Increase of 2x G13 and 1x G11
    Hux - 7 stars done and straight to R5
    Kylo Ren Cmd Shuttle - 66/100
    Xanadu Blood - DONE at 7 stars
    FOST - 7 stars done and G12 3/6

Komodo SLKR Progress: 8x G13, 2x G12, 2x G11, 1x G10, Increase of 2x G13, 1x G10
    Hux - 7 star, farm done and straight to R5
    SiT - 7 star, farm done and straight to R5
    Kylo Ren Cmd Shuttle - 28/100, up 1 star
    Xanadu Blood - 59/100
    FOST - 61/100, up 1 star

jwall157 and Marc Tessier like this.
  7. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

How are you getting all these relic 7s?? Are you actively farming relic levels?

8. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

With the Endurance at 7 stars, I am officially done farming shards for General Skywalker. All I need is some more gear.

Here’s what’s left:
    Mace: gear 10, will need gear 11 to hit power requirement.
    Plo Koon: gear 9, still needs 30 of those Mk 5 Droid Callers (ugh)
    B1: gear 12, will need another 50 Mk 5 Droid Callers and 50 of each kyrotech (double ugh)
    Shaak Ti: currently gear 9, will need lots more kyrotechs

Hopefully I can do phase 1 maybe by next weekend??

Also I unlocked Wat. Gear 9 with zeta. He’s really good, I love using him with Vader to solo teams in GAC.

Have a great week everyone

9. Laze

Laze Active Member

When I need to, I’ll pause any cantina shard farms and do 3x cantina energy refreshes per day for relic mats. For the aurodiums, I typically buy full holos for 300 crystals which gets you 10 at the scavenger. Placing high in both arenas makes this fairly easy to do. The electriums and zinbiddles I convert whichever leftovers I have from HSTR raids that are in least demand. Electriums I haven’t had much problem with, zinbiddles are harder but now that I’m usually getting a high placement in the raid it’s not too bad. R7 is still very expensive though, and I’m very selective with taking anyone up that high.

jwall157 likes this.
  10. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

Thanks @Laze !
    That definitely is a huge help, especially with getting THREE Cantina refreshes and having enough resources to still do everything else. I personally get top 10 in fleet arena mostly, I can get number one if I have the time. I got to get better at managing that so I can keep my crystal income high. I’ve been slacking there recently. As for Squad arena, I get too 500 and that’s all. I’ll try and take some of your advice when I’m trying to add some more relics onto people.

11. Marc Tessier

Dark Trooper - done
    Hunter - 15/100
    Tech - 17/85
    Wrecker - 14/30
    Echo - 0/30

Finished up Dark Trooper today, which made me happy with 4 of the 5 BB toons now farmable. I haven't been doing any refreshes on Wrecker's node and I feel like waiting to start Echo until Hunter's done.

I completed Conquest yesterday morning, so am now waiting on those sweet sweet CAT shards to be delivered to my in-box. She'll go straight to R7 and my Arena squad.

Have a good one. Over and out.

Laze likes this.
  12. Stormlink15

Stormlink15 Active Member

Farms:
    Gideon - 18/85
    Greef - 369/25
    Rebel Y-Wing - 21/100
    Vulture Droid - 13/85
    Hyena Bomber - 46/100
    BTL-B - 3/85
    Malevolence - Finished

Gearing:
    GAS - up to R7
    Fives - up to R5
    Rex - up to R3
    Echo - up to R2
    ARC - 2 pieces away from G13

Haven't posted in a long time, but made some good progress.
    Finally get to finish my 501st, I'll probably take them to R5 and then boost Fives to R7 and then I'll decide if I should boost Echo or ARC at all. After finishing them, I want to focus some gear into Traya, Gideon, and SET. I'll 7 star Wat in 2 TBs I think so I'll also want to relic him.

I've been working on a lot of ship farms, and I think that once I finish the ones that I'm working on, I'll farm First Order shards and horde some gear to see where I want to go with that. I could decide to go for SLKR or I might wait to see if Lord Vader will be announced. My plans will take some time so I can refocus whenever I hit a milestone.

13. Marc Tessier

Love the 501st squad. Enjoy!

14. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

Part one of Clash on Kamino is complete. All I have left for the whole event is to gear Shaak Ti a bit more so she is g11 and fits the power requirements.

Part 2 will be difficult. I’m trying to do it with g11 on C3PO and Shaak Ti, but Padme is r3 and GK is r4. Ahsoka is g12. Will take some tried but I’ll be okay I think (I hope)

Part 4 will also be hard. But, I’ve gotB1, B2, and DDK relic. Shouldn’t be too horrible.

Shaak Ti currently 10 Kyrotechs away from g10. I also unlocked, 7 starred, level 85’d, modded, and geared my clones to level 7. They’re actually a lot of fun to play around with under Shaak Ti. I’m excited to gear them all up to 13 and relics soon, although I know that will take a good while to do. I’m also gonna put resources into a CLS team after I finish up unlocking Gen Skywalker, because they’re good but also so I can use a relic Chewbacca with GAS to counter SLKR.

Vulture Droid - 39/100
    Hera - 30/85

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    Marc Tessier, Themistocles and Laze like this.
  15. Laze

Laze Active Member

Weekly progress:

First Order
    FOSF Tie Fighter: 59/85 (I really hate this farm)

GR/Negotiator
    zzPadme: G12, zAnakin: R7, zAhsoka: R4, zKenobi: R5, C3PO: G11. Holding on this team for now.
    Shaak, Rex, Echo: G8, zFives: G12 (+3), ARC Trooper: 4* G7 (new unlock)
    Clone Sergeant: G10, Bossk: R1 (from G12, done)
    Negotiator: 85/100, Rex’s ARC-170: 78/100, Clone Sergeant’s ARC-170: 7* (+1*, Done), BTL-B Y-Wing: 8/65 (+1*)

Separatists/Malevolence
    zB1 (new zeta), Magna, Droideka, Asajj: G8, zGrievous: G9 (+1)
    B2: 7* (+1*), G8
    Hyena Bomber: 58/80, Vulture Droid: 14/25 (unlocked)

Beskar/Razor Crest/Rebel Fleet
    Mando: 23/100 (+1*) G8, Greef: 12/100 (+1*) G8, Cara: 77/85 G7, Kuiil: 34/85 G1, IG-11: 32/85 G1
    Razor Crest: 172/145
    K2SO: 7* (+1*, Done) G8, Jyn: 68/ 85 G7
    Rebel Y-Wing: 14/85, Cassian’s U-Wing: 7* (+1*, Done)

Miscellaneous
    Chewpio: 47/65 G8

Fives and Grievous gearing is progressing along with the various side projects. I’ve started applying zetas to the separatist droids as I get them. I’ve been doing some testing with OG Kylo in GAC and it appears he can solo Carth teams just fine without his zeta, so I’ll be holding off on that one. All it would do is possibly get one extra banner, but with my zeta crunch that’s not worth it. I added Chewpio to the farm list since his shards are now accelerated.

My goal of improving in LSTB is slowly coming along. I think I had 4 waves 2 months ago, and was able to get that up to around 13 this last time. Next month I should have a shot at completing the fleet missions as well.

I’m in a sweet spot right now as far as resource gathering. After my Negotiator buildup I’m not falling past mid to low teens. Climbs in both squad and fleet arena are a breeze, and Kylo is getting a top spot in HSTR and decent placement in cPit. Won’t last forever, as I expect more JMKs and JMLs to start showing up, but it has been nice.

Happy farming this week!

Marc Tessier likes this.
  16. Marc Tessier

The 501st are definitely fun whether they are under a Shaak, GSky or even Rex lead. Rex's Aerial Assault is very satisfying. It never gets old.

jwall157 likes this.
  17. jwall157

jwall157 Active Member

Looking forward to it!
    Also: Got Shaak Ti zeta’d and g10 today, so she meets the power requirement. I haven’t tried phase 2 yet, but i think I’ll try and g12 both her and 3PO if I can’t meet the speed requirements from SirGorgeous’s video guide (which I’ve heard is the best guide out there)

18. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

CAT is here and I just used a ton of relic materials. I took her straight to R7 with both zetas. I also decided to take OG Ahsoka and KAM to R7 because why not? I am tempted to do R8 for CAT, but I figure I’ll stick with R7 for a little while to see how she does there.

That was my last project set in stone, so I’m going into passive hoard mode. I’ll still farm Bad Batch, but I’m going to start trying to save up the gear I need for Rey. If I get all the major stuff done, before the next GL announcement, I’ll likely do her. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m not that far off, even after CAT:

Carbanti - 1348/1300
    Stun Gun - 881/1100
    Kyrotech Shock Prods - 412/1050
    Stun Gun - 322/900
    Mk 8 BioTech - 413/850
    Mk 5 Droid Caller - 584/750
    Mk 12 Fusion Furnace - 295/700
    Mk 6 Medpac - 279/680
    Mk 4 Bacta Gel - 316/650
    Mk 8 Nubian Scanner - 186/560
    Kyrotech Computer - 416/550
    Mk 8 Neuro-Saav - 461/450

Fragmented Signal Data - 489/825
    Incomplete Signal Data - 210/715
    Flawed Signal Data - 124/255

Crystals – 11,200​

None of that includes Rey. Rey’s main issue is going to be 400 Stun Guns, 350 Carbanit, and 700 total Kyrotech. Still, it’s a pretty good start. I also have 218 zetas and the Raddus is done.

Hunter - 84/85
    Tech - 31/85
    Wrecker - 29/65
    Echo - 10/30​

19. Themistocles

Me
    SLKR GRIND BAYBEEEEEE
    Complete!
    EP - R7
    FOX - R5
    FOO - R5
    NEW: HUX - R5

Holding
    KRU to R5 for CPit, holding
    Kylo OG to R5 for CPit, holding
    FO TFP to G11, holding
    SiT to G11, holding
    NEW: FO SF TFP to G12, holding
    NEW: Vet Han to G9, Holding
    NEW: Phasma to G12, holding

Active Development
    Kylo's Command Shuttle - DONE, ready to grind Finalizer
    FOST - 72/100, to G11 and 5/6
    SiT - 2/85, up 1 star
    Zetas - KRU Leadership applied, OG Kylo next

Sith Fleet Stabilization
    Emperor's Shuttle - 84/100, ready to be done with the Sith/Empire fleet so bad

Mal Fleet Preparation
    Vulture Droid - 74/85
    Mal - 105/145

Misc Farms
    Aayla - DONE at 7 stars, no gearing
    Ebon Hawk - 15/80 Because why not, and my future Finalizer fleet could use its 2nd reinforcement. Does this thing pair well with Finalizer?

I hate grinding ships but man I love using my fleet advantage liberally in GAC with no apologies whatsoever. In my last 2x GAC battles I was outgunned in squads, but had a fleet advantage in varying degrees and pretty much won using just the ships. The kids have eked out wins based purely on fleets alone. Looking forward to acquiring Finalizer and having a 3rd fleet that I can throw on the attack as a spare.

I have a full FO squad for CPit now. Its only about 200-300K damage in P1, but hey every little bit helps the ol' rankings. Squeezed back into top 10 thanks to this little bump. Looking forward to SLKR and his 1M or so damage.

Kids
    We are so SO SO close. Long story short is that the kids both have every requirement at relics except for 2, so I'll be redoing the below format. Ballerina is completely done with all ships and is now throwing all energy at G13 and relic stuff. Komodo close behind with one ship left to go and very close to being done. We might drain the crystal accounts a bit in order to get Finalizer in two rounds, because the characters are just about complete.

P.S. Komodo beat a dude with an SLKR 2M GP account, mostly because the guy inexplicably took SLKR into the attack instead of defense and ran straight into the teeth of his Mal. We will not be making this mistake. We'll have a very boring, non-changing GAC defense post-SLKR of SLKR dominating 1 zone and Mal dominating the other with Neg/Finalizer being thrown at their ship node. I'll appreciate not having to spend the time to come up with oddball strategies to help the kids eke out wins.

Ballerina SLKR Progress: Characters remaining not at G13/relics - 2
    Requirements totally complete at correct relic level: 6
    Kylo Ren Cmd Shuttle - DONE
    FOST - DONE, straight to R5

Komodo SLKR Progress: Characters remaining not at G13/relics - 2
    Requirements totally complete at correct relic level: 5
    Kylo Ren Cmd Shuttle - 85/100
    Xanadu Blood - DONE
    FOST - DONE, straight to R5

Marc Tessier, Laze and jwall157 like this.
  20. Laze

Laze Active Member

Ebon Hawk is a great utility ship that can be useful with any fleet with the mass dispel, targeted dispel, buff immunity, and anti-target lock stuff in its kit. I used to use it with Empire against Mal to clear the buffs off Spy/HMF so I could actually target them. As far as using it with Finalizer, the reinforcements I've been gravitating towards are those that call assists since the whole strategy is to just keep feeding attacks to Silencer. Even low gear Xanadu Blood, Jedi Consular, or Cassian work great. Cassian in particular is really nice with a mass dispel then an assist to Silencer (and I've heard that can be really key to beating Negotiator to take out a stealthed Anakin).

As an aside, SLKR does quite a bit more than 1M in CPit, unless you're using him in P4 or something.

Themistocles likes this.