1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.

A Good Day/Week

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AhnNu Rie, Jan 26, 2018.

1. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

Curious how many people were able to complete their legendary whatever this past week for Thrawn, Chimera, Home One?

I managed to complete all three to 7* yesterday after the H1 event kicked in, easiest set was the Chimera fight for some reason. Since I had kinda planned on working up my Phoenix team anyways, got most of them up to G10/G9, and left over mods, but still needed a little luck from RNGods. Only Capital ship left is Endurance at 90/100.

Also managed to get Thrawn to 7* on the second account (which is lagging way behind), but moved half my arena mods over to get speed up. Otherwise a little bit of RNG luck and all good.

So the last part is the question, how are you all doing on farming toons and what plans are out there?

2. SumiXam

SumiXam Moderator Staff Member

Gratz on getting those done. I was farming Sith Trooper, but I've switched to KRU/TIE Silencer.

3. Marc Tessier

Marc Tessier Well-Known Member

Well done @AhnNu Rie! I wish I got Chimaera to 7 stars, but my Home One is way behind (60/100) so had to settle for a 6-star Chimaera. It doesn't really seem to matter though. I soared up my fleet shard yesterday. With the Chimaera, the third and fourth replacements are essentially meaningless since they never get called in to battle. I haven't lost on offense yet and rarely even use his Ultimate ability. The only thing the 6-star Chimaera does is make me a bigger target since I appear considerably weaker with only 3 reinforcements.

I happily just finished Sith Trooper and started working on Kylo Ren Unmasked and his TIE Silencer. Aesthetically, I think the Silencer is one of the coolest looking ships. And they gave us a big break by putting both in the same node. It should be a relatively fast farm too since it's only 10 energy per battle.

BB-8 has been my main project of late. He's at G11, but the jump to G12 is quite tough. I think I'm going to hoard gear for a week or two as I feel a shift to the Dark Side is coming. I'd like to be in a position to take advantage should something big transpire.

4. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

As soon as my Vet Han is finished (25/100), switching over to the KRU node as well, hope he stays relevant in some respect for a while.

Also working on gearing Thrawn, 2 pieces to go to G12, Raid Han in that queue as well.

5. flair

flair Member

well I don't know about that but proud to say that my Chirrut cleared by himself wave 2 of R1 special mission in TB after all the rest (including Baze, what a dumb fuck) got killed halfway through wave 1 - by himself, God damn it!

6. SumiXam

I predict that his ship is going to become a staple in fleet arena. When fully upgraded it's as fast as TIE Fighter and does massive damage. There's a guy on my shard running it and regularly puts out six figure damage numbers.

7. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

DAMN, and I've only got 74 shards to go until I start that.

On the other hand, got Lobot to 7* this morning, you know, since he's such a Meta character. On to Urorororororororrorrrrrr.

8. Marc Tessier

You mispelled that Tusken's name! ;)

9. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

I stick everyone I'm working on in my favourite's list, unfortunately the list at the moment is massive!

Gearing:
    Kylo Ren I committed a zeta to, leaving him at G7 when he has a zeta is stupid, so he's my top focus at the moment. Waiting for a carbanti to go to G10, almost there!
    Raid Han is going along with him as doesn't need Carbanti's yet, currently G9 waiting on raid gear for G10.
    Thrawn is next in the Carbanti queue, and should probably trump the others but is pretty daunting to gear, so I'm going with 2vs1.
    Poe is G9 and waiting for same raid gear as Han, same boat as Kylo as I put a zeta on Finn, but at least Resistance still work.
    Finn - G8, in the carbanti and droid caller queue, less important than Poe despite owning the zeta.

Shards:
    FOO - 6/100, cantina store, needed for BB-8
    FOST - 24/100, hard nodes, needed for BB-8
    Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77/100, hard node, this has been going on FOREVER!
    Veers - 24/65, hard node, needed for DS TB
    ROLO - 58/65, limited by LS TB
    Veteran Han - 46/85, cantina, appalling drop rates, needed for JTR
    Veteran Chewie - 5/65, cantina, after Veteran Han, needed for JTR
    Sith Assassin - 40/65, guild store
    Paploo - 53/65, guild store
    Starck - 0/85 today, guild store, needed for DS TB but now halted as Veers holds me back
    Zam - 12/30, guild store, if I have an abundance of currency, to build up a bounty hunter team for DS TB
    Greedo - 81/85, Arena store, to build up a bounty hunter team for DS TB

The future is bleak.
    Geo Spy - 36/65, fleet store, the guild doesn't have a single 7* spy, DS platoon requirements
    Geo soldier - 62/85, fleet store, just to get him finished.
    Plo koon starfighter - 66/100, GW store when it shows up
    Geo spy starfighter - 64/65, GW store when it shows up

10. Marc Tessier

You'll get there!

I have three characters still to unlock. Geo Spy (35/80), Wampa, (5/145) and Imperial Probe Droid (1/80).

I just got BB-8 to G12 today. Not sure who I'm going to do now. I was thinking of going back and finishing my Rogue One squad. K2 is G8, Cassian G10 and Jyn G11. Baze and Chirrut are G12. Getting Cassian and K2 to G11 would be nice for his ship. I'm using Cassian's U-Wing as my second reinforcement and I like its versatility.

11. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

I have K2 at G9 - he's really greedy!

12. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

Just a note on the hard nodes as it's been nearly a week:

Veers - 40/65, 4*, 1 node - 16 shards since my last post.
    HRSo - 86/100, 6*, 1 node - 9 shards since my last post (and one of those was a bronzium pull today)
    FOST, 44/100, 6*, 2 nodes - 20 shards since my last post (averages at 10 per node)

Obviously it's only been 6 days so not really long enough for a proper analysis, but to me it looks like drop rates are throttled as you get closer to 7*. I will try to remember to look at these again next week.

13. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

To me it always feel like, the closer you get, the longer it takes

SumiXam likes this.
  14. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

Finally finished the Vets, on to KRU/TS!!!

Kevthejedi, Marc Tessier and SumiXam like this.
  15. flair

flair Member

I finally got an Omega from cantina farm \m/
    it took some years but I'm finally here

can I have some applause here? not many living people can say that about themselves

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  16. Kevthejedi

Kevthejedi Active Member

Another week, another count up:

Veers - 12/85, 5*, 2 nodes - 37 since last post (average 18 per node) - now farming him on Mk5 syringe node and Carbanti node
    HRSo - 94/100, 6*, 1 node - 8 shards since last post
    FOST, 68/100, 6*, 2 nodes - 24 since last post (average 12 per node)

Drop rates remain pretty consistent with what I got last week, I think the interesting thing to see is how the drops for Veers are once he reaches 6 stars.

HRSo should be done by this time next week (finally!), FOST in 2 weeks. FOO needs one more purchase for 7* so that will happen today or tomorrow. I think it's safe to say I'll be ready for BB8's return.

AhnNu Rie likes this.
  17. Electricboa

Electricboa Moderator Staff Member

That's great to hear. I actually finished KRU the other day along with his ship. Now I can focus on Sith Trooper (8/85). My own hard node farms are going pretty well. I need 9 more shards to finish the Reaper, which will be a big goalpost for me. Kylo's Shuttle (61/85) and the Falcon (37/85) are coming along nicely, but there's no rush on them. I finished Lobot, so I switched over to URRoR and just unlocked him.

If you're in a rush to finish someone, you can refresh the node for 50 Crystals. I've done that afew times on the Reaper and it has been helpful.

18. SumiXam

I finished KRU today, but need 9 more shards to finish his ship. I'll be switching back to Sith Trooper (74/85) after I finish the TIE Silencer. My hard node farms are coming along: Lobot (58/65), Reaper (49/100), Kylo's Shuttle (32/100), Millennium Falcon (25/85).

I really should refresh the Reaper node, but the drops are so inconsistent there that I have a hard time justifying it. I should start refreshing it a few times a week to just knock it out. Urorororor still isn't unlocked, but once I get one of the other hard nodes farms finished I'll work on him. He'll be the last hard node farm I have left to complete. Seems crazy to be to this point with those because it felt like I'd never get these done several months back.

19. AhnNu Rie

AhnNu Rie Active Member

Careful Sumi, it's this point that the endpoint will change and some of the NS will be on HM nodes.

I finished Lobot last week, so that's one less to think about, MF is at 78/85, Kylo's Shuttdlw 49/85, and Reaper 67/85, no refreshes other than energy to do them. Urorrur'r'r is 48/85 and Clone Wars Chewie 77/100, and those are the last 2 toons on hard modes.

Death Trooper is lacking far behind at 21/30, and just got started on KRU 27/65 with his T/S 10/65. I've got some cantinas to run. Fortunately, I finished Sith Trooper/Assassin a little while ago, so that's off my OMG to Farm plate.

20. flair

flair Member

God, you make me sad guys

AhnNu Rie and Marc Tessier like this.